Chapter 8: Relaxation.

(Delson's POV)

Another Boring Day At This Spa.

The manager here was always listening to bts and other kpop, it got a little tiring after a while.

He walked out looking paler than usual, "we, have a client.." he paused and looked at all of us with a scared expression.

"Okay?" Diamond asked in a question voice, "she has.. Needs..." he whispered.

"what kind of needs, like special needs? SHE'S A SPED?" I laughed out, he shook his head no.

The doors swung open, an ugly ass bitch walked through, the manager smiled at her, "welcome to --jxckson 's spa and bath!~" he greeted her, I was disgusted, dear god I wanted to end my fucking shift.

I started heading towards the employee exit, "excuse me delson." The manger called me back.

I wanted to fucking kill him, "I'll leave you to attend to our client, they all gave me the most mischievous smiles as they all walked away.

Before mochi left, he whispered to me "she's paying top dollar, so whatever she needs, give it to her." he smiled and patted my shoulder.

Everyone left and she looked all up and down at me, "turn off the lights." she said, and I did.

The candles were all that was left to illuminate the room, I handed her the usual, silk robe, white towel, cucumber pieces and some lemon.

"any drinks." I begrudgingly asked, "yes, but I'll get it later." she said.

"I'm gonna start the bath now." I exited the main lobby and into the spa room, there was chairs, fifteen tubs, and showers in the back.

I started the water, the warmness of it relaxing me a little, she walked in with her robe on, she held it around herself until she got to about 3 feet in front of me.

She took it off, revealing her naked body, I looked away out of respect, but she then used I guess her best seductive voice "Look at me~" I wasn't going to, till I remembered what mochi said.

God I hated him sometimes.

I looked at her, she was squeezing her titties and she had started to finger herself.

"uh- I don't wanna see that ms-" I didnt even get her name.

She moaned out and panted, "m-maddie" she said looking down at my dick area.

"You kinda look like a maddie smh" I said as I pointed to the tub, "in." I said firmly as I didn't wanna see her continue that.

"Yes Daddy" she smirked and got in.

"You look like a retarded neko had sex with a tree and the tree had down syndrome, but when the tree gave birth to the baby, the baby was retarded and had downs with a side of retarded cat/human features." I said bluntly.

She moaned loudly "Abuse Me Daddy!~" I could see her plunging her fingers into herself roughly.

"No." I said as I started to leave.

"I'll pay you 1'000 dollars if you fuck me." she said. I desperately needed the money.

But I had morals.

"No." I stated firmly.

"Please daddy!" she begged.

She arched her back as she moaned wildly.

"NO." I yelled out.

Mochi would kill me if I fucked anyone but him uwu