Her.

I have been alone in this horrid place. I have no family I can't even remember my mother. One day when I was in the break pen with the other dogs a new comer arrived. She was pure white, a lot larger that the other dogs. She walked straight up to me. My ears flattened against my head and I lay down in submission. She smiled at me and beckoned me up with her nose. She told me her name Luna and she was 50% wolf. She was moved into the same pen as me she took me under her wing. I finally had a sort of mother.

Months past and Luna and I had gone through training but are exams were soon to arrive. Before are exams we had to have various pep talks with the dedogs. Dedogs are completely robot dogs who are controlled by the humans to restore order and peace in the maze. But all they do is kill and destroy. Our commander is called Brutus and he is the head humans creation. His snarl sounded like lighting and bolts mixed together in a scream. He herded all 5 of us into the room. His voice bellowed through the room, it sounded like an alien. "If you are to become an efficient and effective Dedogs you must follow the rules, humans and other creatures that disobey the laws of the grand order MUST be killed and disposed of immediately." His snarl turned into a smile. " Do I make my self clear". We all replied but one. Brutus glared at her " Why do you not agree with our terms 1174 do you want to be the top of the food chain don't you want to make the world a better place." The female dog stood up and growled ,aiming her fiery gaze straight at Brutus. " You used to be living but now your a monster. You are not the only creature in this world but you feel no emotion or pain you are only machine controlled by humans who only want to see others suffer. If this is the only choice I get in life to kill, slaughter and destroy others, then I would rather DIE than follow your commands. Brutus's gaze was cold but wasn't it alway seeing as he was now a machine. " Very well, if you don't follow our ways then you must be terminated". His gaze turned and landed on the dog next to her "Kill her". The dog next to the female dog started to snarl I hid my gaze but I couldn't cover my ears. I heard a sickening crack and a yelp that would stay in my mind for years to come. The female dog was only a heap and a large puddle of blood.

I stood in the corner of the break pen, I only want to forget the sounds and the sights that I had just witnessed but I couldn't. Luna walked over to me " You ok" she said in a quiet voice. I only looked at the ground " We are going to escape this place". I stared at her in shock. " When I went on patrol i looked for hidden escape roots out of the city next time we are on patrol we will escape.....