1~Taken X2

Grindelwald
Amy my wife had forbidden me to be a part of our son's birth. So at the moment I was pacing Grindelwald Manor with ravens and artic wolves watching my every move waiting for a command that they knew would not come.
Screams interrupted my pacing. Our son was being born with the mid wife helping Amy. I really want to be there with her and not here having to wait to meet our son.
If Amy agreed we would name him Lucifer. After the original fallen angel.
A green light could be seen from the other room where Amy was. It better not be the Killing Curse I thought angerly.
Rushing into the room with ravens and wolves following close behind worried about their mistress.
I saw no sign of life except the blood of birth. Both my wife and son were gone.
Then I remembered my wife had a Grios (the angelic form of a horcrux)that was an Ash wolf with red eyes. She could be brought back. In time.

I screamed smashing everything around as my magic was released

"Ravens!"
The ravens flew forward knowing a command would come.
"Find out if my son is alive."
They nodded and eyes began to glow neon blue from their regular black. Indicating that they were asking Death about my son.
When they returned they nodded indicating that Lucifer was in fact alive.
Tom
Persephone did not want my fear to disturb the birthing process of our son. So I was pacing up and down Riddle Manor ignoring the angry yells from my 'mother's' picture. About how I killed her. Then she said something she would always regret:I can't believe I adopted you! You little bastard!
I froze in place and slowly turn to my 'mother' who had her hands covering her mouth.
"Who was I adopted from?!" I yelled calmly anger seeping into my voice as my eyes became red.
"Albus Dumbledore. But he wasn't your father."
"Then who was?!"
"Gellert Grindelwald."
My father was the first dark lord. The Grindelwald family was known to be related to Merlin Emrys who's son was Salazar Slytherin.
"Tom sweaty do you want to meet our son?"
I turned around and walked to Persephone. Our son was lovely.
"Dear, I have something to tell you."
"Oh, can it wait until after we name him?"
"Of course."
"How about Arden Tyrant Riddle."
"Actually about the last name it's apparently Grindelwald." I told her cautiously
"How is it Grindelwald?" She asked trying her hardest not to yell
"I'm apparently adopted and my father is Gellert Grindelwald."
"Ok so Arden Tyrant Grindelwald."
After his name was spoken the snakes of Riddle Manor came to see their prince and hissed their praises to him.
The night's creatures sang their songs for Arden. But it all stopped when his cry disturbed the gracious night.
Persephone and I ran to his room and found the shadow of a man holding a child apparating out of sight.