3~ Shade Leader

Tyler
Our parents told us to search for The Downfall of the Dark, Harry Potter. And ally ourselves with him. But why when they themselves we're allied with the Dark?
But we had to do as our parents told us to. But what if Harry had a glamour on him? Would that be why we were all drawn to him? What if he was a Death Eaters' son not the Savoir of the Light?
That would make since.
Following Harry inside his house we wanted to scare the shit out of his relatives.
"BOY! DID YOU GET THE GARDEN DONE!?" Harrys' uncle yelled wabbling into the room with his cousin close behind.
"Who are they?" His pig cousin asked
"The Shades. Haven't you heard of them?"
"No, no I haven't." His uncle Vernon said
"They are..." Lord Shadow (Harry) started before I was interupted
"We —as you so rudely asked of our leader— are The Shades. The shadow dwellers, the thieves of the night, lords of muggle crime, and the cunning within their very mind."
Lord Shadows' smirk was of malice as he watched his relatives cower in fear of us.
I was now starting to understand why our parents wanted us to allie ourselves with the-boy-who-didn't-die.
Because he hated muggles. Wanted them dead. And they probably will be by tonight if that growl meant anything.