Hai Autobots, I can hear you all.

I’m sure Jack Darby would really like to know why those sunglasses are not coming off. The thing is, in life, that a boy would not ask continuously why you are wearing sunglasses until you take them off and show them why. However I’m staying strong and refusing to look at his curious glare at my sunglasses.

Arcee lets me go; so I fell on the ground face first—Luckly my sunglasses didn’t break—so the logical assumption here is that we arrived to the Autobot base.

“Ivy!” I heard Marcus’s squeal when getting up.

Then I fell back over because he apparently ran and hugged me without any warning.

“Sorry, I’mm just glad you are--. . “ Marcus stops mid-way getting off me. “Isn’t your right hand supposed to have an pinkie finger and a thumb?”

“Is that all I’m missing?” I ask, getting back up again.

“You have seven fingers, and, your arms are wrapped up.” Marcus said. “And Tom got his computer fixed. Wait why were you asking if that’s all your missing? Was that a trick question?”

No, that wasn’t a trick question.

“If I told you why.  .  . You would be having nightmares lingering around for weeks.” I tell Marcus.

I heard metal footsteps surround me, probably looking down at my direction.

“I’ll take you home, if you want;Marcus.” Jack offers. “These guys probably will have a word with her.”

 “Sure.” Marcus said. “So, I have to tell them she’s out camping.” Marcus groans, as he and Jack left.

   Perhaps having eyes to see what’s going on would be nice.

“How are you a ‘Cyber-Organic’?” I heard this gruff , older voice to my left.

I shrug.

“Space bridge.” I guessed. “Probably.”

I heard a lot of  ‘huh?’s right there.

“Can you take those glasses off?” Oh, I think that’s Optimus because he sounds younger than Ratchet and just generally different. You know how optimistic leaders are recognized by their faces, looks, and voices? Yes, that’s how I know.

I look down, fiddling with my feet.

“Erm.”  I used my right hand, combing through my hair.  “Eh, would you really want that?”

I heard beeps.

“They  are called sunglasses.” I correct Optimus. “Perhaps you should do research about the types of glasses out there.”

“Arguing will not lead you anywhere.” Optimus said.

I heard Arcee pass by me; so by the sound of this; there’s Ratchet, Bumblebee, and Optimus Prime around me. Bulkhead’s probably in recharge.

“Is it night?” I ask.

“Yes.” Ratchet said.

I take off my sunglasses, keeping my eyelids close.

“Open your eyes so you can see us.” Optimus must have folded his arms.

I shook my head.

“There’s a little problem with that.” I open my eyelids.

I heard a gasp from Optimus, while  Bumblebee took a step back.

“I can see the cybertronian surface repairing itself.” Ratchet notes out loud. “What happened to your optics?”