9.Rivals

[Y/n's pov] 

[few hours later]

{Meeting room}

Jungkook:you're late!!!

Y/n:sorry Mr. Jeon 

*Suddenly Pk waved at me*

Y/n:*wave back*

Jungkook:y/n sit here *points beside him a chair*

Y/n:yea Mr. Jeon

[???'s pov]

"What the hell what's the girl doing sitting beside my jungkook oppa?"

Jungkook:y/n your here to meet your partner to collab with *pointing at a beautiful woman*

Y/n:Hi i am Y/n and I am Mr. Jeon's assistant

???:Hi nice to you y/n. I am Park Shin hye. And fiance of Jungkook..

 And fiance of Jungkook

Y/n:say what?

Shin hye:i am his fiance *smirk*

Jungkook:uhh..y/n let me-

*Suddenly shin hye kissed jungkook's lips and jungkook was actually surprised*

Y/n:oh i get it sorry for kissing your fiance *bows*

Shin hye:its okay

"This girl is hitting on jungkook i should tell to everyone that she a toy to jungkook"

Y/n:are you sure Miss Park?

Shin hye:yes *smirk*

Y/n:now will you excuse me?

[Y/n's pov]

"I was leaving the meeting room and then Shin hye looked at me in a sharp glare that looks like a knife stabbing my back"

[Jungkook's pov]

"The meeting was about to start but Shin hye hella kick a butt out of y/n"

Jungkook:excuse me...

Shin hye:where are you going oppa? *pouts*

Jungkook:don't oppa me you wrench idiot cousin!!!

All:*shocked*

[End of chapter :9]

A/n:Hey!!! Sup readers!!! How's this ff ? Hope you guys like it!!! Do guys like spoilers? Or not?
And shout out to VerniceMagpali!!!

And so please check out my next series "Like this? Or that?" A kim seokjin ff please check and. Maybe some shoutouts to anyone just comment if you want a shoutout or suggest something like what's the next plot or new stories that i should read. I purple you readers!!! Annyeong!!!