chapter 2

Your pov
"Oh look who it is". Jessica said like as if she owned me. "If it its litte miss im going to find love and live happily ever after". "What do you want Jessica". I said as i slowly turning around in anger. "I want you to be cautious who your look at and talking to". "What ever jessica, just leave me alone". As she giggled and walked away i senced some hatred im her like she has hurt someone.

Jared's pov
"Hi". "Jessica what hell you almost gave me a heart attack". I said with my heart racing."Look i want you to stay away from beca". She said like she meant it." we are not dating any more ok, i can go close to any one i want so please stop" i snapped back at her. She was looking very mad but i wonder if she was serous.

Jessica's pov
Im coming after that girl and this time i will take jared back.

Your pov
As im walking down the hall trying to go to my dorm room to see if marcy was my room mate this semester. When i walk i could not believe my eyes. It was not marcy it was Jared the dude who just roled into town. For a second i stared cause he was kind of cute but it was shocking because i have never had to share a room with a boy.

Jared's pov
I tryed to find my dorm. As soon as i unpacked my things someone started to open the door, i look at the door and walks in, Beca. It was shocking cause ive never really shared a room with a girl befor.

Your pov
"Hey" he said nervously. "Hi". "My name is Beca". " I guess your my room mate" I said like my mind was full of darkness and hell. "My name is jared and your my room mate". This was getting a little to awkward but i wonder how's marcy's doing?

Jared's pov
I am staring for a moment because she looks really pretty. If i fall in love i just hope she is nothing like Jessica.

THE END
WAIT ITS NOT THE END ITS JUST THE
BEGINNING. SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!