chapter 3

Jared's pov
The next morning i couldn't help but think about how im going to handle sharing a dorm room with Beca without things geting out of control. Beca is pretty and its no problem sharing a room with her but i dont think she would feel the same way.

Your pov
"Marcy, i cant belive im sharing a dorm with Jared".i said as i tryed to reach her" Wait,JARED"she said eith excitement."This is so flipin cool" marcy said."so what happened last night"." Nothing, i said hi and said my name, he said hi and said his name". I wanted to tell her that had a little crush on him at time she would know that i was lying the first time.

Marcy's pov
As i looked at Beca for a second i knew she was lying. Plus any time she is lying, any time she is lying she looks side to side. So i know something happened with jared.

Jared's pov
"Hey jared" Jessica said with anger
"What do you want, Jessica" i said as if she knows whats going on. "So i heard you are sharing a dorm room with Beca" she said like she had done something.

Your pov
"Marcy im going out to eat, want to come with me" i said. "Sure as long as your paying cause im broke" she said as if she was serous. Im kind of worried that something might happen if im not careful.

THIS IS STILL NOT THE END
BUT I GUESS IT IS ON CHAPTER 3
SEE YOU ON TJE NEXT CHAPTER