Chapter 6

Jared's pov
I never want drama this semester like at my old school. At my old school, well lets just say it was drama, lots and lots of drama. Just this once can have a normal colloge life without any drama and without Jessica getting in the way.
I mean i dont know why jessica is still into me, she broke up with me. Then there is beca and we have to share a dorm room together and im scared something might happen that jessica wont like. Oh who am i kidding, talking about no drama this semester. Well im going to be so wrong when there is drama. Any way im still trying to do my best in all my classes and pass them but something is one my mind and i cant get it out. Its like i have feelings for Beca but i dont in a way, i dont know, there is one million thoughts running around in my head and i can get them to slow down or just get out of my head. I think im in deeper than i thought i was when i Beca walked into the dorm room and said three words and that was only, "Hi im Beca". That was it, and i thought i was in deap, but now im in deeper, deeper than i tgought i would be.

YOU THINK THIS WAS THE END OF THE STORY HA, OH IT NOW JUST BEGINS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER JUST KEEP SWIPPING UP UNTIL YOU SEE CHAPTER 7.