Ms Hadid {Part VII}

I apologise for not updating for so long! Life has been kicking my ass and I'm starting a job soon so it might be more difficult but trust me, I will do my best to update! ❤️

(TW ⚠️⚠️⚠️)

Y/n Pov.

We arrived in Switzerland and stepped out of the jet, letting the cool breeze engulf us. We walked inside, grabbed our luggage, and walked straight to the cars we had hired out for the duration of the trip.

Y/n: "So who's riding with me?" I asked to place some bags in my trunk.

Abel: "I'll drive the boys. The girls said they want to ride with you." He smirked, making me shake my head.

Y/n: "Okay, do you have the directions?" Zayn nodded his head and wiggled his phone in his hand.

Zayn: "I got the map you sent, so we're all set." I shut the trunk and dusted my hands.

Y/n: "Good, let's get going before the roads get busy," They nodded and started getting into the car.

I helped the girls get in the car and opened the driver's side door. I turned the key, letting the engine come to life and started following the map on the GPS.

Kylie: "I love the cold," she spoke from the back seat.

Y/n: "Really? We live in Seattle, and it's always cold there. Aren't you tired of it?" I questioned

Kylie: "I guess I've grown to like the cold even more because of home. Something about it is refreshing and... new? Does that even make sense?" She chuckled.

Y/n: "It does. I like the cold too." I spoke truthfully. "Switzerland is a good choice though because the weather is beautiful and so is the culture," I said.

Hailey: "Have you been here before?" She asked, with curiosity dancing around in her brown eyes.

Y/n: "I haven't, but my parents have been here. I think they came here for one of their anniversaries and they loved it. I did some research and there are a lot of cool spots in the area. We should check them out." They agreed right away.

Kendall: "You've been so talkative lately. I love it." I shrugged, knowing she was right.

Y/n: "I'm trying to be less... uptight." I said, wondering if I chose the right word.

Kendall: "I don't think uptight is the word, but good job. You're doing well, kid." I rolled my eyes at the girl and focused on the road.

I glanced over at Bella from the driver's seat and smiled softly, seeing her grin at all the new places her eyes landed on. She grabbed her phone and started taking pictures and videos, making her smile turn into a grin.

Bella: "I can feel you staring at me." She turned to look at me. I looked away and let out a small sigh.

Y/n: "It would be a crime if I didn't," I replied smoothly, seeing her stare at me speechless.

I smiled to myself and saw the girls exchange looks in the back and a smile.

We pulled up to the hotel Kendall booked for us and stared at it in awe. It was quiet around this time, so it was almost as if we had the place to ourselves.

 It was quiet around this time, so it was almost as if we had the place to ourselves