Chapter Twenty Three:Morning Hell

Y'all I'll update every week, or I'll try to. I'm pushing to get one out before Sunday every week.
-Celine❤️
|
*Hotel morning(Thursday)

*Dean and Becky slept with a wall of pillows between them
-which got destroyed by Dean as he rolled around at night
-Becky was constantly annoyed by Dean rolling to her side but soon lived with it

*Roman stayed as far as he could from Charlotte so she could have a majority of the bed to be comfortable
-they slept soundly

*Paige and Seth just slept normally
-they had done it before
-and Paige was too tired to complain anymore
-Seth may have went a bit closer to her than he should have

The Queen was the first to wake, getting out of bed soundless as to not wake anyone else up. She checked her phone, for the time, and any notification she missed. But the notification scared her more than they should have. Quickly, but quietly, she rushed to the room with the children.

The scene melted her heart. It was finally peaceful between the four childish adults. Quietly she made her way to the bed of the sleeping Lunatic and Steampunk. Although, she raised an eyebrow. Seeing the Lunatic with an arm wrapped around the Steampunk's body.

"Becky, wake up."Charlotte whispered in her ear, waking her instantly.

She tried to roll out of bed, only then realizing the extra weight that held her body. "You've gotta be kidding me." Removing Dean's arm she rolled out. "What?"

"Follow me to the kitchen."The two left the room, making their way to the kitchen table. Once seated, "there are articles about last night. They somehow got us at cheesecake, and at the mall. Pictures are everywhere. You and Dean outside of Hot Topic talking. Seth and Paige inside of Hot Topic, with Seth a foot or two away. Then pictures of all of us eating."

"How did they? We would've noticed."Becky question looking at the articles herself.

"They're smart, we might as well do something."

"What can we do?"

"We're famous. Our word against random stalkers. I can tweet something out."Quickly switching to Twitter, she began to type away.

"Don't sound retarded."

"I'm not idiotic."

"Some would say otherwise."They head
A voice say from the pull out bed.

"Morning, Ro."Becky greets.

"Morning, What are you two fussing about?"He questioned still tired.

"A problem that's about to be solved. How's this? 'Morning everyone. I had a crazy amazing night with filming Ride Along. We even got to stop by a mall and have fun there. Hope you guys enjoy watching our madness when the episode comes out.'"

"That's good, better than people thinking about dating rumors."

"Let's hope Seth and Paige don't find this out. They might freak."Roman mentions at a low voice.

"Also, please nobody mention this room thing to anyone that would spill it to the universe."Becky begged.

"Tell that to three that are sleeping."Charlotte says standing up.

"Should we check on them?"Roman asks.

"I did earlier, but I didn't really check the ex's."Charlotte replies.

"Should we check on them?"Becky asked once more.

"They're sleeping,"Charlotte mentions. "What could they possibly do? Both of them could sleep through a earthquake, and for hours."