Chapter Forty Six:Missed

I'm really sorry about the late updates, life is getting in the way.

Enjoy the chapter vote and comment
-Celine💚

||

*Wednesday San Jose
-Paige's locker room

Roman:Why? Why me?

Paige:Because you're Roman Reigns who's in love with Charlotte.

Roman:Doesn't give this person a right to be destroying everything I believe about her.

Paige:Get it through your thick head! The audio was messed with, her voice was messed with.

Roman:It sounds so real!

Paige:The power of editing!

Roman:So it's fake! Still doesn't change the fact that some of it is partially true. She loved Aj before me! I never heard her say it and it hurts.

Paige:Then can you tell her that? She's having mental breakdowns because of you.

Roman:But why does it have to be me?

Paige:Stop cursive the fact you like her. Why do you have to like her? Because it's the world going against you, the world goes against everyone, and we can't change that.

Roman:But I want to!.

Paige:I already have to deal with Seth being a baby, Ro, you're the adult don't make me baby you. I have to baby Seth while he babies me, Dean is Becky's baby, you're supposed to be Charlotte's baby, I don't want to baby you.

Roman:Fine, I'll toughen up.

Paige:Good, you're going to need to with that match against Ajax.

Roman:Are you saying I'm not tough?

Paige:I'm saying you haven't gone to the gym in 2 days because you were pmsing all over the place.

Roman:You're saying I'm weak.

Paige:Seriously, Dad! You're not weak, but when it comes to you and him it's a wrestlemania main event match

Roman:It's only like that because of Charlotte.

Paige:Let's add Cesaro and make it ten times worse.

Roman:Honestly, jesus loving this woman is too much work.

*Knock knock

Paige:Hello?

?:Paige I left my phone in there can I come in.

Paige:Charlotte?

Charlotte:Yeah it's me.

*Roman's eyes widen

Paige whispers: Pretend to be asleep on the couch.

*Roman nods his head and lays on the couch

Paige:Yeah you can come in, sorry I was texting Seth.

*Charlotte enters the room
-immediately sees Roman

Charlotte:He's sleeping?

Paige:Yeah, he's tired.

Charlotte:I'm tired of him being an ass.

*Roman mentally rolls his eyes

Charlotte:I seriously don't understand why he's so mad, it's clear the audio is fabricated.

Paige:He's had a failed marriage, then he found you. Losing you is one of his biggest weaknesses at this moment.

Roman in his head:Saraya stop exposing me before I tell Seth you want a cute nickname but don't want to admit it.