Everyone knows... #Love

ScorpScorp

ScorpScorp- Dear LilAlbusSev and Jamespot And TeddylupOUT, Yes I'm dating your sister and I know your probably gonna kill me but just know I love her more than anything

ScorpScorp- Dear LilAlbusSev and Jamespot And TeddylupOUT, Yes I'm dating your sister and I know your probably gonna kill me but just know I love her more than anything. I love her so much that if it's came to it, I'd die for her. She's amazing, smart and the best witch at hog warts or maybe even the world. But I am not like the other idiots who love her for being a Potter or for being the best witch, I love her for her so please consider that before I become a dead man. Also thank you Albus for understanding. And for everyone else lunalily is the mystery girl you have all been thinking is some idiot for loving me.

Comments have been disabled by User

Lunalily

Lunalily- Yes I'm dating this idiot ScorpScorp

Lunalily- Yes I'm dating this idiot ScorpScorp. I love him a lot and hope my brothers can be understanding of that if not LilAlbusSev and Jamespot you better lookout if you even touch a hair on his head! Cause if you do, I'm coming for you!

ScorpScorp- Idiot?!
Lunalily- Your my idiot 😘
ScorpScorp- Your lucky I love you 😘
Roseour_queen- Congrats!
hugo_GW - congrats!
VicVic - Congrats guys! Glad your happy lils 😘
teddylupOUT - You hurt her Malfoy and you better watch your back! Btw Congrats!
DomDom - congratulations
Scam1 - You go lils! Happy for you!
Scam2 - ^^
Fred_2RIP1 - Uncle Fred would be proud for you for looking past his fathers past lils 😘
Mol_2.0 - Congrats babe 😘
Luc_1- MY SHIP HAPPENED!
FoxyRoxy - Congrats!
Louis_theforgottenone - Happy for you guys!
FrankLB -  Congrats
GraceLB - Congrats
AliceLB - Congrats
Lunalily- Thanks everyone! Especially you Fred_2RIP1 you made cry tears of happiness 😘😘❤️
LilAlbusSev- Congrats sis! Congrats man!
ScorpScorp- Thanks man for understanding!
Jamespot- you break her heart I break your neck!!!
ScorpScorp- Understood James I promise to love her until the day I die!
Jamespot- You seem like a good guy scorp so I'm not gonna kill you...Yet.
Lunalily- James! Leave him alone! Please don't scare him away already!
Jamespot- if he really loves you he won't leave your side no matter how much I scare him!
ScorpScorp- lils I'm never going anywhere without you don't you worry 😘