Missing!!🤰

ScorpScorp

ScorpScorp- For everyone who keeps asking I have no idea where Lily is

ScorpScorp- For everyone who keeps asking I have no idea where Lily is. All I know is she called me and said she had a plan and then left. I want her back as much as you all do and wish I would have made sure she wasn't doing anything stupid. I want my girlfriend back. I'm going to be taking a break until she comes back and hope you all join me in doing so. There's no point in being happy with out Lily #whereislily?

Comments have been disabled by user

Everyone joined Scorp in the break and didn't come back until they decided she wasn't coming back. Scorp was the only one who stuck with being gone. Vic and Teddy have refused to get married without lily. Everyone had been said and Harry has become very ill and no one knows how long he has. Scorp is there for him everyday hoping and pray with Harry she'll come back. Eventually Scorp gives in with the rest and comes back to insta and his first post is below.

ScorpScorp

ScorpScorp- the last picture she posted

ScorpScorp- the last picture she posted. She was pregnant when this was taken. That's right I knocked her up. I didn't mean to. And know she's gone and I can't stop blaming myself so this is my goodbye to the world. What's the point in living without her?

Comments have been disabled by user