Oh Merlin, I'm Sorry

Lily's POV
I rush through the hospital until I find the room. I see the whole Weasley-Potter-granger clan around dad. Then I see Draco with his son. I rush over to dad.
"I'm soo sorry daddy" I cry while I speak. "I should have been here! I should have been better!"
"Ssshhh!" He says. "It's ok baby girl, they found a cure, I'm gonna get better!" I smile straight away.
"Really? This isn't a cruel joke is it? You'll be there for your granddaughter?" I say hoping it's true.
"Yes! Yes I will! Speaking of which can I hold her and meet her? Albus showed me a photo and she gorgeous!" He says not getting angry like I thought he would.
"Of course you can!" I take Alya out of her stroller and pass her to my father.
"Excuse me" I walk away. No one stops me. Everyone knows what I'm doing.
"H-hi" I say to Mr malfoy.
"Hello lily" He says with a sadden tone.
"I'm sorry" I say tears streaming down my cheeks. What Draco does next shocks me. He holds me and says "it's ok dear he'll be fine. I have the best doctors and healers treating him."
"I know you d-do s-sir but I'm still scared that he won't be there for our dau-daughter" I say continuing to cry.
"He will be I promise"
"How can you promise that?" I say with a tinge of anger.
"Be-because I'm st-still here lils" a familiar voice says.
"Scorp?"

Sorry it's short but I wanted to get something out quickly! Tomorrow I'll update anywhere from 2-5 times to make up for it but it depends on how you respond to this chapter so please comment some ideas and I may just pick yours. I'm also thinking about adding ocs and having them being made by/based on you guys so comment names, personalities and ideas for the characters plus their face claims if you have some one in mind! That's all peace ✌️