chapter 1

So ummmm sorry i haven't updated this i have a hard time thinking about how this should be made..... So dont be mad at meeeee. And enjoy

So here is what i got for you in my first chap yaya 😂 so yea

💞💝💞💝💞💝

He couldn't believe it, it was just... Unreal. If he hadn't of seen it happen with his own eyes, he wouldn't believe it...

And it looked like Kageyama was thinking the same.

~

"Hinata-kun, have you found your partner?" Yachi asked as she walked beside the ginger haired male. Who was quick to respond, shaking his head. "No."

It's not that he didn't want one, he just... Hadn't found any connection, any feelings between anyone. You could say he just hasn't found the right one yet.

Most subs fawn over dubs, begging them to be their partners, masters. Dubs were clearly the ones who over powered, with their bright red eyes- one of the ways to tell them apart.

Dubs are treated like royalty among subs, while subs are like their servants. Even so, Hinata didn't want to be someone's servant.

He just didn't understand why people liked it so much, obeying orders from someone. Literally.

Sadly, he hasn't found any dubs who aren't like how he had just described. Well there was one. But it was his best friend. Kageyama was everything he described. Why didn't he want him to be his lover, his dom, his partner, well thats because he thought Kageyama had his sub.   

Even though he loved Kageyama. Heartbreak could kill him if he was to find out.