chapter 2

"lady's and gentlemen please stay calm no im going to need hinata to come with me so i can ask questions" a man shouted.

I got up and started to follow him. He brang me to a room with a small round table and three chairs. He motioned me over to sit in one of the chairs. I was frightened because he wore an annoyed look on his face.

"alright first question what type of partner would you want" he asked me gently.

"oh ummmm i-i want a partner who would t-treat me respectfully and not as if i was his sl-slave" i only just managed to get out.

"okay second question do you have any strange markings on your body" he asked as if it was normal.

I nodded and he wrote on paper he wanted to see it. So i stood up and lifted my shirt so that you could see the mark. It was just below my belly button. In the shape of a flower with what looked like a K to the side. The man sat there like he wanted to eat me alive. So i put my shirt down and sat back in the seat.

"wait here i have the purrrfect  man for you" he said like a cat.

'this man kinda scares me. Maybe its because he's a cat.... Yeah it's because he is a cat'  i sat there thinking . Then i heard the door open to revile my mate as we would call it.

"K-K-Kageyama!"

〽〽〽〽〽〽〽

There you go a second chapter that killed my brain to think about. Im sorry it took so long i think that in stead of tryin to get it out Wednesday's im try every two weeks.....

Also does anyone got a catch phrase i could use when ever im done with a chapter. I could really use one.. Any way laters