chapter 3

Kageyama  pov

One morning i woke up in more pain then i normally would. I felt heartbreak and a burning just below my right peck. I stood up and walked to my mirror to see i had the letter H right where i felt the burning. I shook my head as i thought about Hinata a little submissive vampire who never acted submissive to anyone or anything. I've loved the short ass for the longest time now but never had the guts to tell him.

I walk over to my closet and find a nice pair of ripped jeans and a red and black flannel shirt. I go down stairs to get my converses and something to eat. I look through the fridge and find a blood bag. I take a gulp of it and put it back.

"you are going to that lottery thing today young man," i hear my mother yell out "because if you wont go for Hinata i want to see if you get a good guy from there now off you go,"

"Alright no need to yell mother," i say leaving my house.

(time skip brought by my late arrival)

I walk into a building with werewolves, demons, kitsunes and vampires. I get dragged into a room and get asked questions by a neko. One question however involved my shirt being taken off. I put it back on not liking the hungry look i was receiving from the neko. He says i can leave so i do in a bit of a rush.

I look to see he takes Hinata in to his office and feel a little worried for his safety. I look around seeing Tanaka waving at me. I walk over to him because i has nothing better to do.

"so what are you doing here," he asked me as if i was meant to be somewhere else.

"i never found my mate so im here to see if i find them or get someone random," i reply with a bored tone.

"oooh so you never talked to Hinata told you, you is a pussy," he laughed and looked at a couple of nekos "no offence ladies," he quickly added.

All of a sudden I'm being dragged back into the nekos office.

"k-k-kageyama!?!" i turn to see a very red Hinata.
-_- >>>>>>>>
Weeeeeeeellllllllll i have finally updated this story after a long writers block. Its short but its here. Enjoy. Also go check out  kattnip300  he is new and a good friend of mine. Laters