chapter 5

"On TV or computer"
'Talking'
*thoughts*
#when talking with death on mirrors#
~lyrics~
(The day and time skips)
[How many days have passed]
{Peoples prov's}
:AN:
<dream>
#flashback#
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

One Make Albarn didn't really know how to kidnap a girl, but she guessed it should be harder than it actually was.

'Hey, Soul?'

'Yeah, Maka?'

'Forget what I said about families.'

'Alright.'

Both Maka and Soul glanced at each other and they both stifled a laugh. It seemed surreal on Soul's part to see Maka admit that she was wrong.

'Excuse me, Miss Albarn, Mr. Evan-er Eater. Um, why did you bring me here?' The young voice of one Harriet Potter said, interrupting the giggle-fest with an excellent glare from her place on the floor. Sorry, wait. Chuckling fest. Soul doesn't giggle.

The weapon and his partner turned to face the little girl in unison.

'You're here because we-' Soul paused as Maka coughed a noted cough.

'Sorry, because Maka, thought your own house is...um...stupid! We're keeping you in this room until we find out what to do with you.' Soul continued, a light dusting of pink already creeping up his neck. There was an awkward moment of silence where no one talked.

'Okay, let's put it this way, we're keeping you. We, i.e: me, have found your guardians unsuitable, therefore, you have been removed.' Maka said, clearly flustered.

'But...Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon aren't unsuitable!' Harriet said bewildered. 'I'm very grateful for all they've done. They took me in, gave me a roof over my head, food on my plate, and plenty of discipline! I'm such a burden, and they have to take me in, but they did.' She stated, and then she repeated, 'I'm very grateful for everything they have done.'

'They kept you in a cupboard while we were eating, and the lock proves you weren't in there willingly.' Maka said, merely stating a fact, although there was much more that she wanted to say.

'It was the only other room! And, you still kidnapped me.'

Ms. Albarn and Mr. Eater looked at each other, identical yet indescribable looks on each face, before turning to face her. Hari looked down, suddenly finding the fur caked floor much more interesting than the jade eyes so much like her own. Wait, is that fur...purple? Harriet looked to the door they entered, looking for some kind of cat flap, or door, or whatever, that might be the cause of the mysterious shredded fur. As if by magic, a girl, well, maybe the woman was more fitting, dressed in fairly scandalous attire, mere undergarments, loudly snapped the door open, causing the two other occupants to look up.

'Blair? I thought were trying to ruin Mizune's date or something' Soul said, only looking mildly surprised at the appearance of another person.

'Eh. It got boring so I- hey! Who is this little cutie?' Blair suddenly said, yellow eyes on Hari.

'Hi...Blair, was it? I'm Harriet Potter, but you can call me Harry.' The ravenette said. It was only polite to introduce yourself after being addressed. Meanwhile, the magical cat widened her eyeliner lined eyes in astonishment as her ever-confident stature faltered with surprise as she spoke her next words.

'H-Harriet Potter!? It's such an honor to meet you!'

__________

Done

This is the end of the chapters by wiseassrat on fanfiction. next will be my own chapters