Episode 3

I was at work manning the cash register, thoughts about the day before were haunting me once again, 'am so dead, there's no way in hell I can do this, I'll never make it' I thought. 

"Um excuse me" I looked up to see the customer that was waiting for me to check her items.

I was pulled away by her voice as I looked up at the pink-haired girl in front of me"o-oh sorry," I said.

 "wait a minute, you're Arima's friend, right?" she asked I looked at her as soon as she asked about Shinji that's when I realized who she was. 

"you're that girl, the one in the disciplinary committee with Shinji, Saika Hibiki," I said. 

she nodded "I have a question to ask you, but this is gonna have to be in private," she said "there's an old abandoned warehouse where we can meet, meet me tomorrow first thing in the morning if you can," she said. 

I blushed for a second before realizing that she mentioned Shinji awhile ago so I knew it was gonna be about his disappearance. 

"Uh okay I'll be there" I responded nodding. 

"I'll be waiting" she as she waved away.

 I completely forgot that Hisao was leaning against the counter eating a doughnut as he was listening, we were hanging out while I was working, he had the smuggest smirk in the world. "Better hurry up and run there as soon as your break comes up, you don't wanna keep a girl waiting," he said.

I blushed angrily, "shut up I barely know her besides, you're thirteen, am fifteen, what do you know about girls that I don't," I said using our age difference as a way to shut him up. 

"You? Know about girls? Please! All I know is that I'll get my V-card swiped centuries before you do" he responded.

"Really? how are things going with Izumi?" I responded. 

He blushed angrily looking like he was about to lose his cool.

"H-hey, I'm working on asking her out, at least I'm working on it" he responded as he looked away and I smirked.

"Yeah you're 'working on it'" I responded sarcastically, and he looked back at me.

"Hey! I'm GONNA ask her out, okay, eventually" he responded trying to defend his pride.

"And what year will 'eventually' be in"

"SHUT UP!"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. 'Thank god uncle Momuro is out running some errands that day or else he'd scold me for 'acting so childish during work' ' I thought as if on cue I saw heard the door to the back room open. As soon as we heard the door open Hisao walked off the counter to look for something to buy, and I went to pretend I was doing my job.

"Thanks for keeping things in order here while I was gone," he said, "I know you get bored easily but you're the only employee so I have to leave you by yourself, you understand, right?" he said, I nodded in response, "good"

"oh, by the way, someone called from Taiyo Juices, they said they have a new batch ready for you to pick up," I said.

Taiyo Juices is the provider that gives us the juice bottles we sell at the convenience store. Since Jigoku is pretty closed off from the rest of the country it's the only juice factory in Jigoku, since here in Jigoku, especially the south side, everyone travels almost completely on foot, Taiyo Juices don't have trucks meaning you have to walk or ride your bike there.

Uncle Momuro sighed in response "I guess I'll have to leave you here alone a little while longer" he said.

"Hey wait I can get it for you, you just came back, I know where it is, besides my break's in 10 minutes anyway," I said.