1.

(authors note: although this book features characters from envy & torn the timelines will not correlate. But enjoy the book guys. I'm so excited ❤️).

Alex A1 Powers
July 19th 2012 (10 Years Later)
8:32pm

'Don't make me have to fucking tell you again!' I said stomping on one of my workers stomachs

'Don't make me have to fucking tell you again!' I said stomping on one of my workers stomachs. These niggas stayed fucking shit up with their lazy asses and he ended up getting the short end of the stick cause I left him in charge while I was tending to other business. 'Dickhead.' I said as I kicked him one last time. He looked like he was about to die plus he was about to completely mess up my shoe with the blood he was spitting so I stopped.

'Wipe this shit off my shoes.' I gritted to one of the girls that worked here. I had girls working here doing multiple shit for me. Most was for setting up niggas or bagging weed or white. They all worked naked. I didn't want bitches stealing from me. That's a L and I hated having to slap bitches but sometimes it needed to be done.

She scurried towards me as I watched her tits bounce up and down I smiled slightly. She quickly kneeled and wiped the blood off my shoes with a cloth. Once she was done I nodded at her to thank her and she smiled seductively before walking away from me.

'Clean him up and tell Tianna to come to the base.' I said throwing the keys to the trap to one of the security guys I had here. Tony nodded his head as I left the red room and headed to the main part of the trap which was called base. This is where we bagged shit up and held meetings.

'Yo A.' My nigga murder shouted to me as I entered.

'Yooo brudda.' I said as I walked towards him and spudded him. Murder was my nigga blood couldn't make us closer. We started this drug ting together and it's gonna stay like that. Till my lil brother fit enough to take over and run this shit. Murder got his name from being reckless. He's killed a lot of people. Shit, we've both killed a little of people but it is what it is. In this world we living in its Kill or be killed and I'd rather be holding the gun than on the other side.

His real name is Lawerence though, but here we keep our government names low-key. I don't trust everyone like that. You just never know who's gonna snake you so I'm better off being prepared.

'You finished stomping that guy to death?' He asked laughing.

I laughed with him and shook my head. 'You already know it. He fucked up my creps too.' I said looking down at my trainers. 'You seen Aaron?' I asked him changing the convo as I began looking around for my big headed lil brother.

'Yh he's in your office playing around. Littlenigga just hustled me for £100.' He said smacking his lips. I laughed and shook my head cause these niggas stayed getting finessed by him. My bro was defo a smart 1. I raised him right.