9

A1

'Yo, let me get a lighter', Murder shouted over the music towards me

'Yo, let me get a lighter', Murder shouted over the music towards me. Slipping my hand into my tracksuit bottom pocket, I took out my lighter and threw it at him.

Looking around the block Taking in the scenery, i smiled to myself seeing the whole hood in good spirits. I had a good buzz going on and I felt a little waved. The olders had thrown there famous block party and boy this shit never disappoints. The music was going off, the drink was flowing and the girls out here were looking good.

'You lot good?' One is the olders Merkz asked us.

'Yh g I'm good.' I nodded and spudded him.

'We Gucci.' Murder shouted causin a few of the mandem around to laugh.

'lemme get a score tho A1.' Merkz said. I nodded my head and tapped lulu who stood next to me. He slid the smell proof bag filled with weed to me and I passed it to merkz. We slapped hands and he handed me the £20 and went about his business.

I loved the hood on days like this. Mandem chilling and girls ready for anything. It felt good especially since the hood has been hot cause of them Edmonton man, we needed an relaxed day like this cuz after today I'm going back to my banging role. I ain't sparing a single soul.

I took a pull from the weed I held in my hand and vibe to the music. Squeeks - Big squeeko played in the speakers causing everyone to get hype. Being as extra as possible murder jumped on the hood of a car singing to the crowd like he was signed to Atlantic records.

 Being as extra as possible murder jumped on the hood of a car singing to the crowd like he was signed to Atlantic records

(Meet Murder^)

They call me big Squeeko
Bitches know my steelo
Getting fucking money man I count it by the zero
Hoes get in my car
She say baby where should we go?
Now we in the hotel she spying through the keyhole
She keep it on a D-low
I had to bag a kilo
Grizzo phoned me up
I said nigga where's my V.O
Niggas know its us
They ain't fucking with the 3.0
I got that big heat
They call me big Squeek-Deniro

French Montana - Pop That started playing through the speakers, and all the girls started screaming. All the hoes had made there way to the middle to start twerking and the mandem began cheering them on. Pouring some more drink into my cup with a zoot to my lips, I watched Tianna sway her hips to the song. Being that she was Caribbean she knew how to move her body. I watched her intently as she danced with her hoe friends, like she could feel eyes on her she turned and locked eyes with me before swaying her body over to me slowly Causing me to smirk. Once she got in front of me I watched her as she began to twerk a little in front of me.