8

Amina
(Imagine she looks 13/14 years old & she's not wearing make up lool)

Should I put my hair in a ponytail or leave it down,' Lia said as she twirled in the mirror

Should I put my hair in a ponytail or leave it down,' Lia said as she twirled in the mirror. Admiring her cute hairstyle. She just got her hair did yesterday and I must admit it looked real nice.

Analysing her new hair Do I responded 'Leave it down,' I lied as I pushed the curling wand through the front of my hair and letting it fall effortlessly just like I wanted it. Really the ponytail looked best but she swears I don't know nothing so I said the opposite instead so she'd pick the better option.

'You're right. I'll put it up,' Lia announced as she nodded at herself in the mirror laying her baby hairs down nicely. You see what I mean?

Rolling my eyes and shaking my head I watched her predictable ass as she left her room and headed towards the bathroom

Rolling my eyes and shaking my head I watched her predictable ass as she left her room and headed towards the bathroom. Lia was a pretty girl too she preferred the natural look. She had good skin so she didn't need make up she was a natural beauty. Eyelashes and gloss was good enough for her.

I took the last strand of my hair, wrapping it around the wand slowly making sure not to burn myself. Tonight was one of Tottenham's famous block parties/drinks up that happens once a month near summer time till it happened like every other day. It was very big in the ends and every single guy and girl from the ends would be there. There was food, drink, games, weed & food which was all I'd be going for.

Everybody normally goes monthly, but this will be my first one attending. Obviously cause I wasn't of age yet but neither was lia but that ain't stop her. Lia was definitely a monthly resident there, and this month she decided to drag me along.. well not really, but her mum told her if I don't go she can't so yeah, here I am. I wasn't even really interested in going but she swore if I didn't she'd cause some shit so I firmed it. Plus I remembered Aaron would be there too and throughout the whole week he wouldn't stop talking about how life it was gonna be and how I needed to be there so that eased the though a little too.

Over the past week and a bit, I've gotten cooler with Aaron. He's cute, He is definitely a huge flirt, with a great sense of humour but he isn't my type. But at least I stay laughing at him in school. My phone vibrated on the side table causin me to stop fluffing my hair and go retrieve it.