6- Sushi

Pansy POV

"Where too?" I ask him as we walk through the stores entering the mall.

"Um well what should we get him?" As we kept walking I thought first of maybe some clothes but we can't just get him that we just bought clothes yesterday. Maybe books? No he's got a freakin library in his house.

"I have no clue" I mutter as we walk past multiple stores.

"We can just lo-"

"A PET!" I gasp as we walk in front of the pet store with little kitted and puppies in the windows.

"You, want to get draco... Draco Malfoy, the boy who hates your cat, a pet?" He says looking at me in a are you stupid way and I roll my eyes shoving open the door which jingles making him sighs but follows any how.

"He just didn't like princess cause she bite his new shoes once and just never forgave her." I say and Blaise sighs but looks anyways and I follow his lead looking at all the different kittens, puppies, fish, lizard and snakes.

"Awe we should get him this." I say as I walk by the Guinea pigs.

"You want to get him a bird?" He asks with and eyebrow raise but otherwise a completely blank face.

"No you ass a rabbit" I say asking the worker if I could look at them which he agreed too going to a room in the back then coming back with a key openeing the cage go let us look at all the different looking ones.

"Why the hell would Draco want a bunny" he asks and I groan at him before looking back down at all the rabbits.

There was a pure black one with silky fur, a small white one with black and brown patches on its ears feet and nose, a plain beige one with short hair, a grey one with long fluffy hair, and the smallest rabbit I've ever seen with brown patches all over its face.

"Awe my god Blaise look" I say tapping his shoulder as I hold the tiny rabbit in the palms of my hand petting it's long fluffy silky white fur with my thumbs as it sits in my palms looking at me curiously. Blaise turns from where he as looking at the lizards over to the bunny in my hands.

"Ok that is the cutest bloody bunny ive seen in a long ass time," he says petting it gently in my hands.

"But will draco like it?" He asks and I roll my eyes for the 100th time.

"look there fun, quite, and cute he'll love it" I explain walking over to the worker with the rabbit still in my hand. "And if he  doesn't want it then I'll keep it for myself"

"We would like this rabbit please" Blaise sighs as we reach the cash register the man nods grabbing a crate from under the desk.

"That'll be 2-"

"Oh yes can you please put her in the crate we'll be right back I promise we just need to grab some stuff for that rabbit if that's ok" I say handing him the rabbit as he nods placing it gently in the crate before setting it aside to help the next person in line as we walk off.

"I'll get the toys, food bowl and treats,you get cage food and house and water thing" I say he then gives me a salute and marches off to the other end of the isle.

I grab a couple straw balls, a mat made of hay, and some type of metal ball where you stick treats inside that they have to take out. I then grabbed a light blue glass bowl, some fruit treats, and a bag of hay.

"Got everything?" I ask and he nods showing me a large white cage with a house made of wooden sticks nailed together, and a light blue water bottle as well as a large bag of rabbit food.

"Perfect let's pay then eat I'm starving, hows new your fries sound?"

"Hell yes let's pay and go eat!" He says and we quickly walk up to the cash register to pay which comes to about 100$

"Let's go bb"

"I'm not ur bb you have a girlfriend" Blaise says looking over to pansy with a worried expression

"I was talking to the rabbit but keep dreaming" i says flipping my hair and strutting ahead making him laugh before catching up.

"Where eating at New York Fries Correct?" He asks as we walk into the food area.

"Hmmm no I want sushi change of plans" I say walking over to the sushi stand and Blaise groans as he tags along following me.

"You don't need to have sushi if you don't want it" I say rolling my eyes and shaking my head as o stand in front of the display of good hand on my hips after I hand Blaise the new bunny.

"I'll have this one please and some of.. Oh! I'll have that as well." I say pointing at all the different sushi pointing to a couple I thought looked good but who am I kidding I have no idea what any are called just that they all look the same but taste completely different.

"I'll have the same please" Blaise says from behind me in the line up. The cashier looks at me to clarifie if I'm ok with paying for his to and i nod pulling out my debit card with my long nails newly done then pay for the food before we head over to a free space at a table to eat.

*|*|*|*|