-2-

Stiles spent the night at work distracted. He worked at a small bar that was in the bad side of town, not that there was really a good place of town in his area, but it had been the only place willing to hire him and he had taken it straight away. The pay wasn’t too bad and if he wore a tight enough tee he would get a few extra dollars in tips. He always felt sleazy at the end of the night after being flirted with and only flirting back in hopes of getting a tip, it wasn’t like how he felt when he spoke to the Alpha. Yes, he figured it was a little similar, but he didn’t want to think about that. Which was hard because the Alpha was the only thing on his mind.

Stiles rushed back to his small apartment. He had checked his phone when he had finished work and there hadn’t been any messages from The Alpha or anyone else from the site. Not that he wanted to talk to anyone else. He was already addicted to the Alpha. He put his phone on charge and had a quick shower, though he knew it was a ridiculous time he had still hoped to have a message waiting for him. When he didn’t he felt a little defeated and tried to tell himself that it was early, The Alpha was probably in bed. Which then only brought images of his mystery man in bed with some other boy, or maybe his wife. Stiles shook his head, he was going to give himself a headache at this rate. Making sure he put his phone on loud he laid in bed and drifted off to sleep.

The pinging woke him up again. It was like his mind was hyper sensitive to that little sound and as soon as he heard it he sat up. He reached for his phone and smiled when he saw the all too familiar username on his screen.

The Alpha: Good morning, Stiles. 
Stiles: Good morning, Alpha.

Stiles stood up and stretched a little, he had managed to sleep for a few hours and felt refreshingly awake. He didn’t have work tonight and smiled at the thought of doing nothing for the rest of the day. Well, he hoped he would be able to get to know The Alpha a little more. 

The Alpha: Did you sleep well? 
Stiles: I did, how about you? 
The Alpha: Yes, though I don’t like sleeping alone. 
Stiles: Maybe I could help you with that… 
The Alpha: My, my, did someone wake up confident this morning boy? 
Stiles: Maybe… Stiles had no idea where this new-found confidence had come from. Just the pleasantries of the conversation had him aching for more.
The Alpha: Turn the pay settings on again, boy.
Stiles: Yes Sir.

Stiles had no idea where the Sir had come from, but just typing it, just thinking it made it all the more exciting. He turned it on and watched the $0 turn to $200 again. 

The Alpha: there’s a good boy. Tell me, have you been speaking to anyone else? 
Stiles: No, just you. 
The Alpha: Good Boy. What are you doing? 
Stiles: Nothing, just woke up. 
The Alpha: Have you had breakfast? 
Stiles: Not yet 
The Alpha: Go and make yourself something to eat 
Stiles: But I’m not hungry… 
The Alpha: Here I thought you were a good boy, Stiles. Good boys eat breakfast, especially when they are told to. 
Stiles: Sorry Sir. I’ll grab something now. 
The Alpha: Good Boy.

Stiles thought about lying, he wasn’t particularly hungry but he felt bad about not following the instruction. He carried his phone to the small kitchen and put two slices of bread in the toaster and grabbed the Nutella and quickly made himself something to eat. Feeling a little brave he took a picture of his toast and Nutella and sent it into the chat. He thought The Alpha would send something sarcastic back instead he saw the $200 turn to $250.

The Alpha: Good boys get rewarded for following instructions. What are your plans for the day? 
Stiles: Thank you sir… and no plans, I have some assignments that I should probably finish, but I’m not working tonight. What about you? 
The Alpha: Assignments? S
tiles: I’m in college, studying forensic science and criminal law. 
The Alpha: Do you like it? 
Stiles: I love it. It’s hard, but my dad was the Sheriff, so I’ve always been around things like this. 
The Alpha: It’s good that you are following your passion, Stiles. 
Stiles: Yeah… What do you do? 
The Alpha: I own an antique store, I trade in rare books and artefacts 
Stiles: Do you like it? 
The Alpha: Yes, I do. It involves a lot of travel, but I like it. 
Stiles: Good. 
The Alpha: I too seem to have the day to myself, though I wouldn’t want to interrupt your studying… 
Stiles: You wouldn’t be… 
The Alpha: Let’s talk more about what I can offer you 
Stiles: Okay 
The Alpha: I am a dominant man, I enjoy talking to younger men and taking care of them. Both sexually and otherwise. Just from speaking to you, I can tell you are a submissive. Have you explored this? Be honest Stiles. 
Stiles: No… I don’t think I have. I mean, Not really. 
The Alpha: You’re embarrassed to talk about it? 
Stiles: I guess… 
The Alpha: Don’t be. It is natural. I’m glad you haven’t had any experience as a sub. 
Stiles: Why? 
The Alpha: Means I can train you to what I like. 
Stiles: Train me..? 
The Alpha: Yes Stiles. Train you. Have I scared you away yet? 
Stiles: I’m still here aren’t I… 
The Alpha: Good. As I said, It’s not always sexual. I like to take care of what is mine, if it happens that we connect sexually than this is even more exciting for the both of us. I have been looking for a boy for some time now. Someone to call my own, to take care of. A companion of sorts. I have enjoyed our conversation and I believe you have too. Stiles: I have… 
The Alpha: Good boy. I do not normally rush into meeting boys online, but there’s something about you Stiles… 
Stiles: I want to meet you 
The Alpha: Good. Do you know where the Full Moon Café is? 
Stiles: Yes… 
The Alpha: We will meet there at five tonight. 
Stiles: I’m nervous 
The Alpha: Don’t worry, It will be just for coffee and conversation 
Stiles: Does this mean I have to stop talking to you now if we are meeting later? 
The Alpha: Do you want to? 
Stiles: No. 
The Alpha: Then no. However, you need to do some of your homework whilst you talk to me boy. 
Stiles: Okay Sir. I will

Stiles spent the majority of the day laying on his bed on his stomach, phone on one side and his coursework on the other. He normally found it hard concentrating so intently on his school work, he always needed to do something to make it go faster like listen to music or have a game going on in the back ground. But talking to The Alpha really grounded him. The conversation wasn’t completely flowing, there were long pauses between the two and Stiles had found out that The Alpha was enjoying a rare moment of reading and Stiles wondered what it would be like for the two of them if they were actually doing this in person. Stiles on the floor doing his school work and The Alpha sitting on the sofa reading. It sent a shiver down his spine and he smiled to himself. He really wanted that.

The Alpha: I am going to have to leave the chat now, Stiles. Remember, Five at The Full Moon café. 
Stiles: Oh okay… I will see you soon then. 
The Alpha: See you soon, Stiles.

As soon as Stiles knew that he wasn’t going to talk The Alpha until they met tonight he was suddenly so nervous. Was he really doing this? Was he going to make this real and meet the stranger? What if he knew him? What if suddenly he realised what this was and worse, what if The Alpha didn’t think Stiles was worth spending time with. That was what Stiles feared the most, he was already addicted to him. He didn’t want it to end before it even started.  Taking a deep breath Stiles shook his head trying to get the distracting thoughts to leave him. When he realised that physically wasn’t possible he decided a shower would do and he would slowly start getting himself ready to meet him, to meet The Alpha.