-5-

Stiles all but rushed out of the college doors, he was surprised he was able to walk without falling over he was in that much of a hurry. He hadn’t been able to concentrate at all during his lectures, all he could think about was Peter and what they would be getting up to today and if he was really going to get spanked.

As he made his way to the car park he forced himself to calm down, he didn’t want to seem too eager. He looked around and spotted him instantly. He was leaning against a car and Stiles couldn’t believe how lucky he was. Peter was attractive. He was wearing tight grey jeans and a black v-neck, Stiles wanted to see what was underneath so desperately. He didn’t really know where those thoughts had come from. As he got closer to him, he suddenly felt awkward. How was he supposed to greet him? With a handshake? A kiss? His head was really starting to annoy him now.

“Hey Stiles,” Peter smiled and he moved closer and wrapped his arms around him in a light embrace and suddenly, as if they were never there in the first place all of those thoughts and worries disappeared.

“Hey,” Stiles beamed back.

“Ready to go?” Peter hummed and opened the door for him and Stiles nodded and slid into the passenger seat. Peter leaned closer to Stiles and for a second, Stiles thought that he was going to kiss him. He wanted him to kiss him. Instead, he reached over him and strapped him in, his hands slowly running over his tee and Stiles could do nothing but shiver against the touch. Peter was doing his seat belt. There was something so intimate in the act and Stiles wanted to surrender to that feeling completely.

“So, how was class?” Peter asked as he started to drive.

“Good, interesting I guess.” Stiles nodded, he couldn’t tell Peter he could hardly focus on what was being said in the lectures and he would have to ask to borrow notes just to catch up. “How has your morning been?”

“Slow,” Peter shrugged. “I was thinking we could spend some time at my place?”

“That sounds good.” Stiles nodded, “What do you want to do?”

“Well, I was thinking we could talk a little more. I can make us some lunch.” Peter smiled.

“Okay, that sounds good.” Stiles nodded again. Why was he nervous? Should he be nervous? Should he send a text to Scott or someone to tell them where he was going.

“You look like you’re thinking a thousand thoughts a second.” Peter says softly and he moves his hand and places it on Stiles’ knee and gives it a gentle squeeze. “Do you want to tell me what your thinking about?”

“I…” Stiles gulped and looked down at his hand. Peter must have thought that Stiles was freaking out about the touch and moved his hand away. Stiles missed the touch instantly and without realising what he was doing, he took Peter’s hand and put it back on his knee. “I’m okay. I just… Sometimes my thoughts go a little over board, you know? Like I’m worried that this is just so out of my league and then I’m worried that you might just end up being some sort of weirdo and know one knows where I actually am? And then I can’t help but want to know what you look like naked.” Stiles rambles and he blushes when he realises what he ended his sentence with.

Peter chuckled as he listened to him, once he was finished he squeezed his knee softly. “Firstly, I would be concerned if you didn’t have some of those thoughts. You met me online, on a website that can easily be seen as weird and dangerous. If it makes you feel better you can call someone now, tell them you are going to the house on the reserve to get some books for class. That you started talking to a book dealer on some site.” He smiles. “And about what I look like naked, believe me I’m sure you’ll like it when you find out.”

Stiles couldn’t help but laugh at his response. And once again he felt completely at ease with him. “Thank you.” Stiles sighs and leans back against the chair, his hand moving and covering Peter’s.

It wasn’t a long drive to Peter’s. Stiles had kind of hoped that the drive would have taken a little longer, there was just something so comforting, sitting in silence with Peter’s hand on his knee, he had never felt this calm before. It was nice and Stiles was already craving more.

“What do you fancy to eat?” Peter asked, leading him through the large house. It was a modern building, grey painted walls, white furniture, it looked fancy and expensive but it also looked cold, lonely. There wasn’t anything here that felt much like a home. He thought back to his childhood home, there were photos on pretty much every wall, memories in the rooms, it may not have been fancy like this but it was homely.

“I’m not too fussy.” Stiles answered, following him through to the well stocked kitchen. “Woah.” Stiles breathed, the kitchen was large and Stiles could just tell that this was the room Peter spent most of his time in. There were cook books on the sides, recipes on the fridge. “You like cooking?”

“I do. There is something about the control or in some cases, lack there of, that makes me really enjoy it. Though I very rarely get to share what I make with others.”

“So how do you know you’re good at it?” Stiles said in a teasing manner and Peter cocked an eyebrow.

“Oh believe me, I am.” Peter hummed and Stiles nodded his head, he believed him without hesitation. “Have a seat.” Peter smiled gesturing to the breakfast bar. Stiles sat down so he could see what Peter was doing. Peter didn’t make anything too fancy, just a light salad with some meat, but even that was the nicest thing Stiles had had to eat in a while.

“I could get used to this.” Stiles hummed once he finished his meal. They had eaten in a comfortable silence, both sending little looks to each other when they thought the other wasn’t looking. Stiles couldn’t deny there was chemistry between the two of them, and he really couldn’t wait to explore it further.

“Yeah? Maybe that’s all part of my master plan. Get you hooked on my delicious cooking and then you’ll always be back.” Peter chuckled.

“I don’t think you’ll need the food to do that.” Stiles smiled back, a slight blush creeping across his cheek and neck as he spoke.

“Come, let me give you a tour.” Peter said, he put their plates in the sink and held his hand out to Stiles. Stiles took the offered hand and Peter linked their fingers together. Stiles liked how his hand felt in Peter’s and gave it a little squeeze. Peter led him through the rooms, living room, a study that was full of books that would give any modern library a run for its money, he pointed out his office and bedroom and Stiles was a little disappointed that they didn’t get a proper look in that room.

“Before I show you the next room, I want you to know that you can go whenever you want to.” Peter said softly and led him to a room at the end of a long hallway. “You don’t have to feel pressured in to anything, but I would like to show you what it would mean if you were to stay, to become my boy…”

Stiles just nodded. A part of him already had a vague idea what was behind the door, he had seen enough porn to know just what type of rooms lived in houses like Peters. But the other part of him knew that no matter what was behind that door, nothing would stop him from being Peter’s boy. He already felt so connected to him after just a short amount of time, how could he say goodbye to him?

“If what I feel about you is right, something tells me you’ll enjoy it.” Peter said as he turned the handle and opened the door. Stiles was eager to see what was behind the door, his heart was racing and his thoughts were now going one hundred miles an hour again.

“Are you ready, Stiles?” Peter’s voice was right behind him, somehow he had ended up standing with his chest to Stiles back, his hands now on either side of his hips, thumbs gently rubbing circles against his waistband and Stiles was melting against his touch. He just nodded his head and Peter guided him into the room, and Peter was right. Stiles was definitely going to enjoy it.