You Move In Together

Puck
You're bringing in some furniture that you and Puck just bought for your new house, and he was bringing in the loveseat that he had just bought.
"Where should this go, Y/N?" he asked.
"Over there, in that corner."
You pointed to the lefthand corner, and he set it down carefully.
He pulled you over to the couch, and laid you down on it.
"What do you say we make this place our own right now?"
"Okay."
You laughed and pulled his shirt off over his head.
I'm pretty sure you can all guess what happened next.
Finn
You walked into Finn's apartment and put some of your things in his spare room.
"Your apartment is so beautiful, Finny."
You reached up and ran your fingers through his hair.
"I know, I love it. It's calm and quiet, and we can sit up on the terrace and watch the stars." he told you.
"That sounds great."
He put his arm around your waist and kissed you, then you both got back to getting you moved in.
Rory
Rory was super excited that you're moving in with him. He helped you with all of your stuff and even got the spare room ready for the baby you two are getting ready to have. He got rid of his old full-size bed and got a queen-size for you to share. He put all your favorite movies out in the front of the shelves, so you could have easier access to them. He also got a bigger aquarium for all of your fish, and a new cage for your little birds.
Ryder
You tried to bring in as little of your stuff as possible, because Ryder didn't want a bunch of cluttered in his house. At first, he was reluctant to let you move in, because he wasn't really sure if there'd be enough room for the both of you, plus your three German Shepherds. He made it work though, and now he's glad you're moving in. He loves you and your dogs, and now it's like you two have your own little family of fur babies!
Sam
Sam's apartment is an absolute mess before you move in, so you have to help him clean up before you get anything in there. The room you guys are supposed to share, looks like a tornado ripped through it. He's got clothes, old food and paper plates everywhere.
"Jesus H. Christ, Sam... what the hell happened to your room?" you ask.
"Sorry, I know it's a mess." he apologizes.
"How long has it been since you cleaned?"
"Awhile. I just haven't had the time."
After you help him clean up the apartment, he helps you bring things inside.
Artie
Artie's house is full of all kinds of weird, nerdy things. His smaller room is almost like a mini chemist lab, and he asks that you not go in there. There's burn marks all over the walls, and on the linoleum floor. He also has a room full of reptiles and rodents, and other small animals.
"Artie, what's all this?"
You asked, after you stepped into his room with all the animals.
"This is my test subjects room."
"You run tests on these poor animals?"
"Don't worry, it's nothing too bad." he assures you.
After he gave you a tour of his big house, you finally found your room, which was decorated beautifully for you.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Do you like it?" he asked.
"Artie, I love it."
You kissed him, and he smiled.
Mike
Mike's place is almost like a big dance studio, and you're not even really sure where to put your stuff.
"Mike, where's your house?" you asked.
He slid the glass mirrors back, and his house and rooms were revealed.
His house was really beautiful, and the rooms were warm and inviting.
"Welcome home, my love." he whispered in your ear.
"Mike, your place is awesome." you said.
"I'm glad you like it." he smiled.
You brought your stuff into his room, and he decorated it to look like an ocean type theme.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Wow, Mike... your room is breathtaking."
"You like it? I decorated it for you."
"Why?"
"You told me how much you missed the beaches when you lived in Oregon, so I wanted to do this for you."
"I love it, thank you."
You kissed him all over his face, and he laughed and smiled.
"You're welcome." he said softly.