Artie One-Shot #1

He Has Trouble Getting Out Of Bed
You woke up and got breakfast for you and Artie, then you walked into your room to give it to him.
"Artie, why are you still in bed?"
His eyes were open, but he was just laying there. Usually by now, he'd be the one having to get you out of bed.
"I can't move, Y/N."
He looked at you, and you just laughed.
"Yes you can. Come on, lazy bones, get up out of bed!"
You grabbed him by the arms, but then he just flopped back down on his back.
"No, I mean I literally can't move."
"Oh no, did your arms lock up again?"
"I don't know. I just woke up all stiff, and I couldn't move when I tried getting up."
"Do you need some help?"
"Some help would be appreciated, yes." Artie nodded.
You helped him sit up, then you started massaging his arms, shoulders, and back.
"Oh, that feels awesome." he sighed.
"Feels good, right?"
"Yes."
You took his shirt off and helped him lay down on his stomach, then you continued to give him a massage.
"How are you so good at this, Y/N?" he asked.
"I took a few college courses on massage before I met you."
"Why didn't you stick with it?"
"Well, I realized it wasn't what I wanted to do." you shrugged.
"Too bad. You could've made a lot of money."
"I know, but I couldn't afford it either, and if I hadn't decided to work in that coffee shop... I never would've met you."
"That's true." Artie agreed.
You smiled and kissed him on the cheek, then he turned himself over and smiled back at you.
"Thank you, I feel better now."
"You're welcome."
He was able to get up with a little help from you, then you two went outside for a morning walk.