teenage dream.

Teenage Dream!

SUMMARY; Alicia Hastings knew that meddling with Sue Sylvester wasn't her most moral idea. But maybe it wasn't only Sue's intervention; maybe destiny or fate or some higher power was joining in on the fun, because when it came to Kurt and Blaine, things tended to work out all on their own.

PROMPT; N/A.

PAIRING(S); Kurt Hummel/Blaine Anderson, written through a third person's perspective. A little bit of Blaine Anderson/David Karofsky, much to my own horror.

TRIGGER WARNINGS; Blainofsky. Not much else -- for the sake of my own storyline and canon, Finn Hudson is alive in this and briefly mentioned.

NOTE(S); Set during 6x04 of Glee, "The Hurt Locker: Part One." This may or may not be a scene in a potential sequel to Love Like Fools. For now, consider it a sneak peek. No spoilers for Finn/Alicia.

  ━━━━⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━  

Alicia was aware that what she was doing was probably wrong.

And yet, here she was. Doing it anyway.

Agreeing to working with Sue Sylvester to meddle in Kurt and Blaine's relationship (or lack thereof) was not her proudest moment. But she'd been through a lot this year. Finn Hudson drama included. Blaine and Kurt were her closest friends, especially nowadays, practically her brothers. Their unhappiness was automatically her  unhappiness.

Besides, there was no way Blaine was going to end up with Karofsky. That had to be illegal. If not, she would have Burt Hummel sign a bill into law against it. 

She'd begged Blaine to let her stay the weekend with him and Karofsky (or "David," as she'd called him, not wanting him to guess her distaste of his new boyfriend and yet unable to choke out Dave without gagging). After crashing so much with Will and Emma during her "extended vacation" from college, well, she needed a break from adults.

At least, that was her story.

She was actually planning on ruining his life a little. But whatever. What Blaine didn't know wouldn't hurt him until he was kidnapped later this week.

Things were going well. Blaine and Karofsky's apartment was freshly reinvented by Brittany, aside from the bed, with Alicia didn't blame her for excluding. They were all chatting in the living room, cups of lukewarm coffee in their hands. Blaine was explaining some of his latest turmoils of coaching the Warblers to Alicia (who had become his self-proclaimed song consultant) more than Karofsky.

Aside from how Alicia kept eyeing Karofsky as if anticipating him to suddenly pull out a giant ax and chop her head off, everything was swell.

Little did they know, she had a plan.

Last night, Alicia had changed her phone's ringtone. To a very special song, especially to one of the boys sitting in this room. She had also pestered Tina into promising to call at exactly four-thirty this afternoon. Which was, incidentally, only five minutes away. Everything was set.

"I don't think they're really into My Sharona," Blaine was saying. "They seemed pretty fond of You Spin Me Right Round, though."

"Any song performed at Scandals is immediately going to be accepted by the Warblers," Alicia teased. "I told you they'd love it."

"We don't speak of that."

Karofsky glanced between Alicia and Blaine, frowning. If the sight of him didn't frequently cause bile to rise to her throat, she really would feel sorry for him. Being a rebound must be unpleasant. "Um, is there something I'm missing?"