Getting Ready for the Show

I wake up and see Mabel and Daniel in the room with me. Wait, where was that third person I could barely see when I was being picked up? Wait. Daniels here. THATS NOT NORMAL. ME NOT OK!!

"AHH!" I duck under my covers.

"Dipper!" Mabel yells and I hear her foot steps coming towards me. "What...are you doing?"

"W-Why is Daniel here!?" I whisper-yell

"I didn't want him in here, but he came and wouldn't leave." She explains. I come out from under my covers.

"Where's Z-Zima?" I say a bit louder.

"Zi- who?" Mabel says.

"One of my freinds. Don't worry, she's in the room beside this one. She told me to tell you that she greatly appreciates your help when she was hurt." Daniel explains.

"I-It was nothing really." I stuttered. "Just, being a helper, I suppose."

"Yeah. And I llllove that about you." Daniel says walking over to me. Mabel steps in.

"Okkkk, this is over with." She says pushing him out the door. "DONT COME BACK!" she slams the door and I sigh laying down

"Thanks, Mabes" I say

"Don't mention it, bro" she says. Then there is a knock on the door. Mabel opens it "I TOLD YOU N- oh. I'm sorry. Come in." She says. Will walks in.

"H-hey Dipper. How ya doin'?" Will asks.

"I-I could be better. But h-hey, I can still move. S-sorta." I say. He smiles.

"I brought a friend. I think she needs some help though." Will says, grinning even more.

"I'm scared." I say

"Don't worry. Your going to love her! Well, not love as in you want to marry her, but love as in- you know what? Never mind. Bring her in guys!" Will yells opening the door. Pyronica and KeyHole come in first then Shimmer and Paci-Fire come in holding something in a cage.

"G-Guyyyyss!" I say, obviously terrified of what could be in there. "What's in there?" Everyone just smiles while Shimmer bends down, opens the cage, and takes some thing out. It takes me 5 seconds to realize its a hurt wolf. She has Dark blue fur and White and Silver dots in a pattern-like way on her fur. She also has Green eyes. My eyes widen as Shimmer brings her to me.

"On our way here we heard whimpering in the woods and figured what ever was hurt, you could help. We followed the whimpering to this little pup here." Shimmer explains, petting her.

"W-well, let me see what's wrong with her. Then m-maybe I can ask the principal if I can k-keep her." I say. Everyone cheers.

"Ok, Ms. What's wrong?" I ask the pup as everyone watches.

"Bark.." She replies and holds up her head. When she does I notice a line on her nose and its bleeding a lot.

"Someone get me some wraps." I command. KeyHole gets up and grabs the wraps, then hands them to me. "Thanks" I say.

I take some tissue and wipe up the blood. Then I take the wraps and wrap it around her nose, but not around her snout.

"Bark!" She says happily.

"What are you gonna name her?" Will asks.

"P-Pegasus." I answer. Everyone nods. I hear another knock on the door. Mabel gets up and gets it.

"Yo dipstick. The docter said you can go now. And its past 4:00 so we can do whatever we want. As long as we don't go outside that is." Mabel says. I smile.

"Who wants to go to the stage room?" I say. Everyone says yes and we go there, me carrying Pegasus every step of the way. We enter and turn the lights on, then everyone takes their usual place on the stage just like during break. Then I remember, my performance.

"G-Guys. I need help with something." I say.

"Is it romance? You didn't need to tell us that we already know, bro." Mabel says. Everyone laughs.

"N-no, its not romance. Its this project Mr. Quiet is m-making us do. Everyone wrote on a piece of paper two s-songs a-and put them in a hat. O-on the way out I had t-to pick a  paper out of the hat. Mr. Quiet s-says we can choose o-one of the songs to perform in front of the two c-chorus classes. Also, we need to have costumes, music, and choreography." I explain. "T-these are the songs I picked out of the hat." I give the paper to Mabel and she passes it around to everyone.

"Your totally screwed with these songs, dude." Brayden comments

"Gee, thanks." I say. "Tell me something I don't know."

"I can play the piano for ya." A familiar voice says behind me. I turn around and see Bill.

"Hey Bill, I was wondering when you were gonna come back." Will says walking to his brother.

"Let me see that paper" Bill says to Brayden, holding out his hand. Brayden cooperates and hands Bill the paper.

"...wow." Bill comments. "That really sucks man. Those songs seem way out of your comfort zone."

"You can play those songs?" I ask

"Yeah, I can do both of those songs really well." Bill replys.

"Perfect!" I say. Everyone looks at me confused. "Music, guys. Bill can do piano. Mabel can do my costumes. Now what about choreography?" I ask myself.

"I have a friend who can help!" Shimmer says.

"Perfect!" I say. "Now, Mabel I have to perform in two weeks. How fast can you make costumes?" I ask.

"Is that really a question?" She says

"Good point. Now, the one thing that is riding on all of this. The song. What song should I do?" I ask. Everyone shrugs. "Ok, we'll do it this way. Everyone who likes " Sad Song" better raise your hand." I say.
Mabel, Will, Keyhole, Paci-Fire, and Pegasus raise their hands/paw. "Ok. Now, everyone who likes "Honestly Encore" better raise your hand." I instruct. Bill, Shimmer, Brayden, and Pyronica raise their hands. "Looks like I'm rapping in two weeks." I sigh "let's get to work tomorrow at 4:30. Shimmer, make sure your freind shows up, ok?"

"On it!" She says

"Alright everyone. Let's get some sleep" I say walking away. I can hear Bill whisper to Will.

"What in the world just happened?" He asks.

"Looks like your playing a rap song on the piano for Dipper." Will replys

"Ok..." Bill says, then I hear everyone walk in their separate directions. Brayden of course is following me. I'm nervous to be singing a rap song, but oh well. I guess I have to get out of my comfort zone sometime. Right?