Scared Ya

your pov

when you woke up eds was curled up in a ball right next to you. your heart melted at the sight of him. he just looked so peaceful.

you tried to pull over some of his blankets over to your side

you tried to pull over some of his blankets over to your side. his eyes fluttered open and met your (e/c) eyes. he pulled you into a kiss.

"Good morning"

"morning Eds"

"you know you are the only one I let call me that right?"

"wait really?" you laugh while talking

"really"

you smile and lay your head on his chest and bring his blanket over to your side so you could get warmer.

~timeskip~

today was the day you left.

you laid in bed still as a stick. in a couple of hours, you were going to leave Derry. you were going to leave your home. where you grew up. and where you meet Eddie. your thoughts were so scattered you had to focus so closely on them or you might lose them. you were concentrating so hard you didn't hear the losers walk into your room. all seven of them. they had noticed you weren't paying attention so they decided to scare you. they all jumped on the bed at once and yelled "WE'RE HERE!!!"

they barely made you jump. you just looked at them and said

"you know it's hard to scare me right." 

"I don't even know why we try." eddie said turning to the losers.

"bowers probably scared her" ben said

"umm... the bowers wont even come near me they run when they see me. thats how scared of me they are"

ben looked down and bev and mike backed up since they didnt know either. (if you remember from the first book you are chasing patrick with a knife or well the whole bowers gang and eddie richie bill and stan just watched)

"um guys can you help me pack the rest of my stuff? I have to leave in a couple hours and i have most of it packed just a couple more boxes worth of things and thats all"

"sure" they all say in unison