B-BILLY?!

Bang. BANG. BANG!

you had heard your mom banging on your door. it was now a Sunday.

"Go AWAY?" 

"get up Billy is at the door." you heard Monika's voice, maybe it was Monika banging on my door?

"ugh, okay!"

you shuffled out of bed and put on something that looks like this:

you lifted the shoulders so Billy couldn't see them. you walk downstairs and arrive at the front door. you open the door and billy's hair is brushed.

"oh hey, do you want to-"

"uh yes." you interrupted.

you jumped on your bike and so did he (guys, he jumped on his bike. not yours) as billy rood his hair appeared a rose gold color. the wind was high so he hair was flying, you could see one strand of periwinkle dyed hair. his green eyes shone in the morning light. the only thing you could think was

majestic

billy started slowing, we go off the bikes on a corner. he leads you into the forest, you arrive upon a small shed.

"so this is where most of us meet," Billy says

"us?"

"my friends and I, well since your a friend of mine now, you can come here anytime you want."

"Oh good to know..." your voice trailed off like normal.

billy opened the door to the shed. the shed was surprisingly big, there were beanbag chairs here and there, it seemed cozy. 

"that's Jeffrey." Billy pointed at a boy with light brown hair and blue eyes, he had a tan skin complexion and had a scar on his cheek.

"hi Jeffrey I'm y/n"

billy introduces everyone, there was a girl named Lilli, a guy named eric, and his little sister, Renea. they were all around your age and seemed friendly. 

you looked over to the far left of the room and saw a bookcase. you walk over to it and see, Misery, the book Eddie bought you. you took it out and began reading it. 

you heard a bang and look over and you see that billy had tried walking out the shed and hit his head on the door way.

"are you okay billy?"

"ouch..." he said rubbing his head

"billy?!"

"yes?"

"Are. You. Okay."

"oh, yeah."