thirty one

Jo

I stood at my front door, watching as Harry attempted to even get out of the car. It was a sad sight, to be completely honest, and I'm not usually the kind of person who does this.

But I was just angry. I was angry I had to get up before the crack of dawn to pick up the father of my daughter at a freaking club. I was angry that he was drunk out of his mind that he couldn't even figure out how to open a car door. I was angry that he would even think about doing something like this in the first place.

"Gosh darnit, Harry." I stormed over to the car and opened the door for him, watching as he giggled like a child.

"It just, whoosh." He made the opening motion with his arms, nearly falling over in the process as I had to use all of my strength to keep him in place.

"Alright, Harry, wake up." I sat on the edge of his seat, smacking his face a little to help get him to focus. "I'm going to need your help to get you inside, so I want you to wrap an arm around my shoulders and get up on the count of three."

"Babe, that's not a problem." Before I could even adjust myself to help him out of the car, he wraps an arm rather tightly around my shoulders and attempts to stand up. "I can do it all on my own."

"Shut up, Harry." I quickly helped him in to the house as best as I could, though it took practically twenty minutes to get him inside the house and on to the couch in my living room. I wasn't about to try and get him up the stairs to the guest bedroom because who knows how long that will take?

"You need some sleep, Harry. I'll see you in the morning," I said to him, urging him to just lay down and not move for a good three hours.

"Wait," he whined, stopping me from going back upstairs.

"What is it?" I sighed.

"You never told me the gender."

His question caught me by surprise. I didn't even think that he would bother to ask, let alone in this state. But here he was, sitting on my couch, asking me this question even though he was clearly fighting his drowsiness.

And I couldn't help but smile.

"It's a girl."

____________

a/n.

woop woop another updateee xD

and aw look at jo and her harry feels awwww <3

anywho, please

cote + fan / follow

i love you guys and thanks for all of the support! :D