--

• Dedicated to good news and prizes :-)

a/n.

sorry guys.

i probably got you all excited when you saw an update but SURPRISE... it's an author's note (again -- wow i hope this really doesn't become a habit)

anywho, i just have some good news to tell you guys (because jaii, carol, and jay kept pestering me ugh -- but i love them so it's okay)

okay... are you ready?

.

.

.

.

.

are you sure you're ready?

.

.

.

.

.

are you sure you're SURE you're ready?

.

.

.

.

.

are you sure you're sure you're SURE you're ready? ;)

.

.

.

.

.

okay, i'll stop now. cue drum roll...

.

.

.

.

.

SPERM DONOR WILL HAVE A BOOK TWO.

yay, what do you all think? like the idea? hate it?

it won't be a continuation of "sperm donor" necessarily because it's going to be a ZAYN MALIK fan fiction, it's just going to be part of the series and will feature Jo, Harry, and their baby (whos name has not yet been decided)

but, there's another thing-a-ma-bob that you guys can help me with.

ON THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE i want you to COMMENT any BABY GIRL NAMES that you guys like and i'll pick my top 9 favorite and you guys can vote for the name.

RULES:

1. you can only comment 5 names tops (any names after that will be disregarded)

2. to vote, you will have to look at the temporary book i will be posting. each chapter will have one baby name and you VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER WHICH HAS THE NAME THAT YOU LIKE.

3. the TOP 5 will receive a follow from me and the WINNER will receive unlimited shoutouts for a day, a dedication, and a one-shot with the boy of your choice

thank you guys so much and have fun participating :)

ALSO, CHECK OUT THE NEW COVER FOR SPERM DONOR. DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT? I HOPE YOU DO :D

bye and have a wonderful morning / afternoon / evening / night and i love you guys so freaking much <333