Betty's Continued Silence - Chapter Four

Betty
I still hadn't told juggy what penny was making me do but I couldn't say no to her, she threatened my mom, sister, polly's children and most importantly juggy. I wasn't about to put the people I love in danger, I'm a serpent now I can deal with her surely.

"Hey b, what's on your mind ?" Veronica said as she walked into the small house where me a jughead now lived

"Just working on an article for tomorrow" I said lying the truth is I was worried about what penny would really do if I told her I wasn't going to do her any more favours.

"Hey" said jughead as he and Archie walked through the door. He and Veronica hadn't been on good terms since they broke up but surely they could get along for two minutes at least. I was wrong

Jughead
I walked into the house I shared with Betty bringing Archie along he had been telling me about this girl he met at pop's, she sounded pretty cool but not as cool as Betty. Veronica was stood in the living area chatting with Betty and it wasn't two minutes before the shouting began.
"Guys can we drop this please?" I asked hoping they would forget it
"Guys stop" said Betty trying to get their attention while tears formed in her eyes, seeing her two of her best friends fight wasn't that great

"Look stop it, you're upsetting Betty" I said walking over to the couch and sitting next to her while she cried on my shoulder.
"It's okay" I said comforting her but little did I know that something else was wrong too.

Betty
I just watched two of my best friends fight in our living area and I couldn't stop them. This reminded me of penny, she text me saying she needed more help or she would come for jughead tonight, so I sent her a text back saying I would help, I desperately wanted to inform jughead but penny would just kill him anyway.

Hope you enjoy
Vote
Comment what you think Betty should do
And share

Thanks
Xoxoxo