Ch.2

I stared at the window in horror, numbness coursing through my veins. The window slowly slid open wider, and the white blob slumped inside. I tried to scream, my weak lungs didn't make a sound. He slowly limped over to me reaching into his pocket, a smile permanently carved on his cheeks in red. His knife gleamed in the moonlight, reflecting my face of pure horror. I silently prayed to myself, hoping he would let me live. He roughly grabbed my face and held the knife to my neck.

"Aren't I beautiful?" He stutterd, shaking a bit. "You can look like me... But you're already beautiful." He purred into my ear. I could smell the stench of alcohol, mixed with fermented blood. I blushed and sure enough he noticed. He swept my (h/c) hair out of my face. "If you tell anyone I was here, I'll fucking kill you!" He knicked my cheek leaving a small cut that oozed dark red blood. I cried more tears, and forcefully pressed my hands against his chest trying to push him away but he was too strong.

(Jeff's P.O.V)

What a pretty girl, it's a shame I'll have to kill her. Pathetic, she's trying to push me off her, she's a weakling. I grinned a grin wider than what was already carved into my face. I warned her not to tell anyone then tenderly cut her cheek. Her big (e/c) eyes were staring into my soul, if I even have one. I looked back into her eyes, big, fearful, and ominous. I heard light foot steps towards the girls bedroom door, I guess I'll have to end this session short. I kissed her forehead, wait what?! To my amazement I actually kissed one of my victims, she cried some more rejecting the kiss I offered to her forehead. I scoffed and quickly bolted out the window into the woods.