Ch.3

I sat there shaking, it was the boy, the relentless killer. I'm glad I lived to see another day, but I pray that he doesn't. My mom came bursting in and ran up to me.

"(y/n) are you ok?! What happened?" she asked seriously. I sat there shaking, I couldn't tell or he'd kill me, and my family. My mom brought me close and cradled me tightly in her arms.

"W-Where's dad?" I stuttered making an excuse to be scared and sad in the deep hours of the night.

"Honey, he said he's going to be on a business trip for a long time. You know how hard it is for us, you said you'd understand." My mom cooed at me, worry shown in her actions. "Is that why you're sad?"  She asked softly. I nodded my head and pulled up my covers to my chin. I do wish dad was home, not because I missed him, but because I know he'd do anything to protect me and the family. I kissed my mom's cheek as I watched her walk out the room, giving me a reassuring look before leaving my room and entering her room. I sat in bed on my phone, I did not sleep that night, no way in hell I'd ever sleep. I watched the sun rise, it was beautiful, orange, pink and red striped across the sky. It was then that I realized it was morning and everyone would be waking up soon.
My mom walked into my room.

"I'm taking your sister to daycare, then I'm going to the airport, I'll be gone for 2 days, the head quarters need me back to work longer shifts. After all, more money right?"

My eyes grew wide.

"WHAT?! No no no no no, mom you can't leave me here! Dad isn't home and I can barely stand that, you can't leave too!" I begged and whimpered. She walked off not even listening to what I had to say. I hugged my sister and my mom goodbye, I hugged them like no hug I had ever given before. I watched my little sister and mom walk out the front door locking it behind them. I'm all alone now...

(Jeff's P.O.V)

I sat in my room at the slender mansion, I have to finish my job. All the creepypasta's will be screwed if she tells anyone, we could be found out, I don't want to have to relocate; I'm surprised we didn't have to relocate considering the mansion is in the same area I killed my family in, usually all the pastas traveled from afar to get here. I grabbed my knife and headed for her house, I need to do this before Slender rips me in half. I'm having second thoughts on killing her, I've been stalking her for weeks, getting to know my prey. Her favorite color is (f/c) and that she loves to eat (f/f). Maybe I could place her favorite meal at her doorstep, poisoned to make it easier for me to cut her up. There is one thing I'd love to know, what is her name? I slipped in thorough the same window as last night. Stupid girls, they never learn. I said to myself smirking.