Ch.13

I smiled waking up next to Jeff. He sat up and kissed my cheek quickly.

"Good morning Mrs.Woods." He purred, god that was hot. I blushed back at him

"Jeff..." I whispered softly.

"Yes (y/n)?" He hummed nuzzling into me.

"Well... Would you ever leave me if you found someone better..." I said frowning and teary eyed.

Jeff's eyes got wider than that already are. "Don't ever say that!!" he scolded pointing at me. I hid my face in embarrassment, he moved my hands from my face. He inched towards me gently kissing my lips, he licked my lip so I let him in. Our tongues intertwined with passion. He pulled away, "(y/n) I love you, no one can ever replace you. Don't ever think about that, I love you with all my heart." He said grabbing my hands. "I'm a stone cold killer, never would I have fallen for someone but I did." He scolded omward "(y/n) now that we're married, we'll be working together. I get to take you killing with me!" he squealed innocently. I giggled and nodded my head smiling.

Jeff and I walked out the door, knives in our hands, I've never used a knife but I'll be accustomed to it soon. We crept up the front of a brown wooden cabin, it was somewhat run down and shingles were missing. Silhouettes of the people who lived there shone on the walls and through the window curtains. I gripped my knife tight, I felt this urge, bloodlust they call it. Jeff signaled for me to slip in through the window. I carefully lifted the window pannel and slipped inside gracefully. Once he was inside the house we hid behind the couch where the residence were sitting and watching t.v. Jeff counted to 3 as we both sprang up on the oblivious victims. Jeff covered the males mouth, holding the knife to his neck while I held the lady in a choke hold.

"GO. TO. SLEEP." Jeff stabbed the man in the neck watching him bleed out onto the couch; his screams died down slowly gargling and choking on his own blood. I then noticed the woman trying to escape from my grip, she clawed at my face and bit me harshly on the arm as she struggled to get free. I yelled in pain letting go of her as she tried to run off, screaming for help. I tripped the woman as she tumbled onto the floor face first. I ran up jumping on the woman as I pushed my knife into her face, making a vile sound to my ears; she shrieked in pain begging for me to spare her. There was so much rage and bloodlust that I simply couldn't stop stabbing her face. Her curddled screams were bubbling with blood and fading slowly. She was no longer moving and no longer making a sound, still, I kept stabbing. Eventually Jeff had to hold me back from stabbing her any longer, her face was so disfigured you couldn't even tell who it was. I stood there heavily breathing while Jeff held me back. My first kill was magnificent, but the urge lingered. I looked into Jeff's eyes, there was a long puase, Jeff forcefully pulled me into a full on makeout session. I broke away from his lips smirking at the work we had done.

"We're insanely in love my dear." He chuckled as my eyes glowed with envy for another kill. Jeff and I walked out the house hand in hand, covered in blood, ready for our next victim of the day.