Ch.1 - Work of Art

≿۵≾

They were in a private club. Namjoon wanted to see old friend of his and he dragged Jimin with him. He had no idea why, since Namjoon's friends and Jimin didn't have anything in common, but as he had nothing better to do so he came along. He was bursting from energy. It was the type of energy that he could not release in gym or dancing practice. It was the need. He was restless, like a wild cat in the cage.

He was also curious to see that secret club. He had no idea how Namjoon knew about this place, but then again, it's Namjoon and he knows a lot of things, even those you don't expect him to know.

The building was so elegant and big. He must have drive by it a thousand of times and he had no idea what's inside. Jimin wondered how much he doesn't know about his own city. And yet, they were there, entering the building, where the butler waited at the door, welcoming them and after checking their name on the list, he called a valet to take them to see Master Jihwan.

"Master Jihwan, what the hell?" - Jimin thought as he was led to the elevator. The valet pressed second button bellow. Jimin was confused. He had no idea, that this building had a lower part. The elevator door opened and they stepped out in a small room where the security and two girls stood. They already knew their names and offer to take their jackets. Since it was warm autumn evening and they had dressed light, they were rushed instead into the club itself. Jimin blinked in a surprise. The floor, the ceiling and walls were black, with purple and white lights, white leather furniture and glass tables. Silk white drapes hang over the archway of the secluded lounges, while triangular mirrors hung everywhere, on the ceiling and walls, creating the illusion that the room was huge. Jimin loved it.

The place was filled with people. Jimin saw few familiar faces here and there. It seems some other Idols and celebrities knew about this place as well. He wondered how didn't he heard about his club yet and whether or not the rest of his Hyungs knew about it too.

They were led to the one lounge archway where one man sat with a girl under his arm, obviously flirting with her. But when the man noticed them walking towards him, he said something to the girl, who then rose and left.

-Ah you were always the one for the fashionable aesthetics Hyung. - Namjoon spoke to a man who stood up to greet them. He was tall and handsome, like some famous actor. His body was so attractive, filled with muscles. Kookie might be like this in a few years if he continue with gym, Jimin thought.

-Well, you know I always loved beautiful things

-Well, you know I always loved beautiful things. - He said and his eyes fell on Jimin. His eyes shined and his smirk grew wide. Namjoon cleared his throat when the saw that gleam.

-Jihwan, this is Park Jimin. Jiminie, this is one of mine eldest friends Kang Jihwan.

Namjoon introduced and the men bowed to each other, smiling.