Ch.3 - Burning Desire

≿۵≾

There was the soft knocking on the door. Ruu got up from his lap top to answer it. He was expecting him, although he truly though that he would come sooner, but he was everything but predictable. He came to the door and opened it lightly, staring at two burning eyes and small pouty lips.

-Hey Hyung...it's...it's good to see you again. – His voice was just like he remembered it, deep, with a pinch of boredom. Even though he changed hair styles and colors all the time, his blonde hair now perfectly adoring his never changing face, which will forever be beautiful like porcelain doll, gorgeous. Ruu greeted him by bowing slightly before answering.

-It is truly good to see you too. You took your time, I've expect you much sooner. – Ruu moved aside so his guest could come in.

-Yeah well...I thought I could deal with it myself... - The man entered the living room. – And for a while I thought I was fine again. – He turned to face Ruu, who after closing the door and locking it, followed after and was now looking at him with interest.

-Hyung I need you again. I feel so lost, so...alone. – He said, bending his head to look at his hands. His hands were manly, with prominent veins and long slender fingers filled with silver rings. – I am always surrounded with people and yet I feel so alone. Isn't that fucking ironic Hyung?

Ruu approached him quietly a rustling of silk followed his steps.

-Damn it Hyung you always smell good. – The man said and Ruu smiled.

-How much time do we have? – Ruu asked and the man thought it for a second.

-We have our day off, so I guess a few hours, three or four...maybe five before they call me for something.

Ruu nodded and cupped the man's face, looking at his eyes.

-What do you want, friendly talk or relaxation? – He asked and the man sighed deeply.

-Everything Hyung... I need...everything you can give me...

Ruu chuckled. – Now that's a bit much, don't you think? – He caressed the man's cheek with his thumb. – But I believe that we could mix something to your satisfaction, hmmm? – He said and removed his hands from the man's face and started unbuttoning his silk shirt, removing it and letting it fall on the floor. He reached up to the man, taking his hands and putting it on his face. Ruu was taller than this man, but he didn't mind. He had special love and respect towards his guest and he was missing his touch.

The man sighed deeply again, caressing Ruu's face gently, sliding his fingertips over Ruu's cheekbones, jaw, beautiful lips, neck.

-Fuck Hyung I forgot how fucking beautiful you are.

The corner of Ruu's mouth turned upwards and his eyes glistened like cats. The man's fingers went down on Ruu's chest and his arms, until it went to the waistband of his silken pantaloons.

-May I? – He asked and Ruu nodded only once, slowly.

The man pushed the fabric down, showing Ruu's member, who was relaxed, but not for long. Ruu let the pants fall down on the floor, before stepping out and stood silently under the other one's admiring gaze.

-Hyung... - The man croaked and reached to touch him again, but Ruu put a hand on his chest, stopping him.

-Take off your clothes. I'll prepare us a bubble bath.