Vampire!Jeremy x Princess!Reader

In Shigesia, a kingdom far away, a princess sat in her bedroom tower, looking over the scenery surrounding the castle, colorful, vibrant meadows of flowers surrounding her particular wing of the castle, lying on her daybed. Which was positioned near her windowsill for viewing of the meadows, rivers & forests below, or the mellow, soft, blue sky. Perhaps if she likes astronomy, she might gaze upon the twinkling stars above, and of course the mysterious moon above. Sunlight fluttered into your room, illuminating it, the warm, soft, sunbeams shining in seemingly just the right places. A few blue jays fluttered by your window, chirping as they glided by.

You sighed to yourself, your (color) gown/dress shining just as radiantly in the sunlight, walking as your heels/flats click-clock-clacked against the floors. You went to sit on your main, canopy bed on a slightly raised area of the room, but just as you were about to sit down, a maid/butler knocked on your door  "Your highness, miss (Y/N), your presence is required. Your mother has another possible match for you, this of course, requires your consent." You let out a heavy-ish sigh, "Alright, I'll be down in a moment, thank you, Peggy."  She closed the door, right after you headed to the bathroom, quickly washing your face, teeth & putting on deodorant. 

You rushed downstairs, with of course, a prince waiting. He had (h/c) locks, a (color) suit, he, was stuck-up, snooty & self-centered like every other prince. Only to act nice so he can get marriage over with as well, which is a shitty reason for marriage, and will probably lead to divorce. "(Y/N), This is Prince (P/N), of Praqud. I would like you two to spend time together, get to know each other better, and make a decision to marry or not." "I do hope he's the right one, the rest of them have been disasters. Self centered, only thinking for their own benefit, hmph!" Your Father, the king commented. "I'm sure I can make a difference, sire. My only desire is to please your daughter, making her & our people happy." That was a lie, it wasn't sarcastic, but you could hear the lies in his voice. He's probably practiced with the other Kings & Queens he told that lie to, and could say it perfectly, with no sarcasm or stuttering. But there was definitely lies there. Your father made a skeptical face, your mother didn't look too amused, they could hear the dishonesty in his voice. Even the vibe he gave off lacked good character & morals.

You spend some time with him, like your mother requested, to decide if you'd want to marry or not. He's like everyone else, thinking he's better than anyone else, and you're a mindless toy. After spending time & coming to your mother with your decision, "Mother, I have made my decision, I do not wish to marry (P/N). He is just like everyone else, nothing unique about him except the kingdom he is from." "I could hear & feel it from the beginning, but I did have hopes for this boy. Too bad he wasn't hiding a sliver of goodness." Your Father sighed, shaking his head, 

"Prince (P/N), you can go home. Don't think you'll get any girl with those lies. I do want her to marry, but I do want her to be happy, you want that for yourself too, don't you? It doesn't matter what your daddy told you to do, if he told you to lie, don't listen to him, please. This is advice from a king, take it as seriously as you take your own father's words. I don't want it to end in divorce like so many who made the same mistake." Your father sent him off, he looked embarrassed, "T-thank you for your advice, s-sir..." He walked out, feeling ashamed, but he deserved it. People like him, even though they feel ashamed & embarrassed after getting lectured, still don't learn anything, and continue doing it. (It's true, I had a few kids in my math class last year like that. I'm allergic to mint & minty smells, I get a headache, chest-ache & can't breathe well if I smell it or eat it, he chewed mint gum & blew his breath in my face anyways even when he got sent to the counselor & got scolded by them and the teacher and they still did it. Idiot didn't learn shit.)