Hatred - Jack Avery (SMUT)

Walking home from school was unusual today. There was a boy walking closely next to me and seemingly angrily. He must've caught me staring because he stopped and said "What do you want?!" angrily.  "Nothing, jeez. Bitch much?" I ask. He chuckles dryly. "Clearly I'm not alone." He says, gesturing to me as we both stop to argue. "Excuse me, you yelled at me!" I fire at him. "You were staring at me like a fucking creep!" He said. "Fuck you, I'm walking." I say, rolling my eyes and continuing to walk. He does the same. When I reach the building, I look over my shoulder to realize that the boy came with me. "What the fuck, idiot?! Following me home?!" I yell angrily. "For your information, bitch, I'm staying with a friend for a few weeks!" he yells back. I remember my brother Daniel saying something about a friend staying with him...shit.
"Is that friend named Daniel?" I ask, worriedly. "Yeah, why?" he replies, annoyed.  "Because that's my brother." I sigh angrily. He groans, rolling his eyes.
---------------------
"I see you've met Jack, y/n." My mom says happily. "Daniel won't be home for another two hours, and I have dinner with my book club that I'm leaving for, but make yourself at home, Jack." My mom says. She turns to me with a grin. "I left fifty dollars in the microwave, honey!" she says with a wink. Jack looks at me, confusedly. My mom leaves and I explain. "She puts the money there because if somebody breaks in, we can leave and be assured that they didn't look in the microwave.  She usually leaves us more." I explain, sitting on the countertop. "Just don't talk to me anymore, bitch." he says, chuckling. I start humming. "Shut up!" he yells. "Make me!" I giggle. He runs over to me and in between my legs and kisses me roughly. I lean into the kiss with the same roughness. He bites my bottom lip for entrance and I don't let him. A little growl escapes his lips, followed by the word "Jump.". I oblige, wrapping my legs around his torso. He bites my lip once again,  but this time with a slap on the ass. I moan, and he quickly takes advantage of it. Our tongues battle for dominance, his winning. He strips my skirt and stockings off before my panties.  I rip his shirt off. "I fucking hate you." he growls, before picking me up and laying me on my bed. He kicks off his pants before ripping off my shirt. "Karma's a bitch." he says, smirking. I take off my bra and panties before ripping his boxers off. He pushes me to the ground before saying in a demanding voice; "Suck it." I kitty lick the top. "Don't ever tease." he says, grabbing my ponytail and pushing my head down on it, making me gag. I hollow out my cheeks and gently graze his cock with my teeth. I stop right before his climax. "You'll pay for that." he growls, flipping me over. He begins sucking on my clit. I buck my hips at the pleasure, and become a moaning mess. He sticks two fingers in me and pumps. "Fuuuckk I'm going to cummm!" I moan, loudly. He replaces his fingers with his dick. I wince at the size, but once I'm used to it, he pumps in and out, grabbing at my hair. "I hate y-you so m-much!" I moan loudly. "Fuck y/n you're so tight though!" he groans. He pounds into me at superhuman speed. "Ohmigod Jack!" I moan. "Louder, let all of your neighbors know who's fucking your brains out!" He yells back, his thrusts getting sloppier. "JACK!" I yell, hitting my climax right before he does. We collapse next to eachother. "I hate you." he says with a wink, leaving the room.
Shit.
I hate him.