Zach Herron

*cute*
Uh oh.
I recognize this feeling.
This torturous and terrible feeling of dread and complete and utter Hell...
I'm on my period. Fuck. My. Life. Zach, my best friend is coming over today!
(Texts ; Z- Zach Y-y/n)
Y- I don't think you should come over today...
Z- Why? :(
Y- Well a demon is ripping my uterus apart...
Z- What does that mean?
Y- Aunt flo came to visit....
Z- who?
Y- My uterus is making koolaid...
Z- I don't get it...
Y- SO IM ON MY PERIOD
Z- Oooohh Kay one sec
Y- where are you going?
Z- Look outside ;)
I turn to look outside my window and I see Zach standing in my yard with flowers, tampons, chocolates and the complete Harry Potter movie collection. Tears come to my eyes as I unlock my front door and he puts the stuff onto the table so I can run and jump into his arms. "I love you so fucking much Zach..." I say, smiling at him. He pulls away and looks into my eyes, still holding me close. "I know you're hormonal so I'm going to take my chances and just come right out and say it; I'm so in love with you." he says, his arms still snaked around the small of my waist. "Zach-" I begin, but instead I just smile and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss, pulling me closer. "Y/n Y/l/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks, smiling widely at me. I hug him tightly, whispering a "Of Course..." into his ear. I spend the rest of the day cuddling with my boyfriend Zach and watching Harry Potter while eating gourmet chocolate.
Now this feeling is not torturous at all.