The Klance™️

Shiro's heart had many emotions in it. Sadness, Exilleration, Happiness. It had everything. He was so excited to see his family again. But he didn't want to leave the paladins.

What surprised Shiro himself was that the garrison was already starting to build up the cities that were broken down. Everyone who survived was just trying to bring their lives back to normal.

Shiro glided over the city of Phoenix which was torn to shreds. People all below were building. You could see the kids running around, poking and playing with dead galra gadgets and blasters. Their parents, running to them and taking them back. It seemed reasonable of course. Those things had ruined their lives.

Shiro pulls out a bottle of water and puts his fighter on autopilot, opening the bottle and taking a sip. He sees the picture he had put in his bag earlier and shoves it deeper in his bag, memories of the paladins laughing and drinking together after every battle they won flashing through his mind.

He continued his flight, sighing softly.

-

Lance had moved to his room but wasn't eating.

Keith was spooning him, waiting for Lance to fall asleep.

(I k N ow I said it wasn't klance but)

Lance wasn't sleeping.

"Keith?...", he whispered.

"Yes, babe?" (i uwued so hard while writing this)

"I think... I think I love you..."

(UWUWUWUUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUUWUWU)

Keith smiled so brightly that he was happy that Lance couldn't see him.

"I love you too, Lance"

Lance smiled so brightly that he was happy that Keith couldn't see him.

--

did you like it uwu