jinhongseok

91+++++
DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE BELOW 91

I REPEAT

DO. READ.

wait what?

(btw i know this is a texting/group chat story but eh, i felt horny HAHAH plus i know y'all wanna know what happened ;))
horny ass bitches)

this is honestly my first smut but i realized i'm not thaaaat bad at writing it so eh

oK ENJOY

>>•<<

"hongseok..." his lover whispered into his ear, biting the lobe of it and giggling slightly. "you are so hot... with your rock hard abs and that sharp jawline."

jinho's hands traveled all over his body; from his hair to his neck, down to his chest and all the way to his zipper. he looked up at hongseok, giving a look for permission.

hongseok was dozing off. his eyelids were barely opened as he looked down at the adorable short man who was acting so sinful right now. the younger bit his bottom lip and ran his hand through the older one's hair.

"go on baby," hongseok said between gritted teeth. "please me."

"hongseok?"

"yeah babe?"

"hongseok!"

hongseok's eyes shot open at an instant. he soon relaxed and groaned as he rubbed his face with his left hand, feeling some weight in the right side of his body. jinho was face to face with him, a worried look on his face. he had a little pout as his small figure draped over hongseok's.

"j-jinho?" hongseok asked groggily. he rubbed his eye and looked at the clock. it read '10:54'. it was that late already?

"you were groaning in your sleep and it woke me up," jinho said as he kissed his lovers cheek. "i thought i was crushing you."

hongseok aww'ed at jinho and gave him a full kiss on the lips. sparks flew as they made out, hands going into each other's hair. jinho got on top of hongseok and was now straddling him completely.

as the kiss got more heated and lips were almost swollen, jinho reached down under the comforter the two were under and grabbed hongseok's crotch. "not to mention as well that this little friend of yours was poking me while i slept." he chuckled.

hongseok's eyes widened and he blushed a deep dark red. his eyes averted from jinho's captivating brown ones in embarrassment. all jinho did was giggle and grab hongseok's chin to make his lover look at him in the eye.

"what were you dreaming about babe?" jinho whispered sexually, gently rubbing hongseok's boner, giving it a squeeze or two. every time he would do it, hongseok would jump a little and let out a soft breathy moan.

"w-when did y-you get so-" he was cut off by a large moan, caused by jinho grabbing his dick. "so naughty baby?"

all jinho did was sit up straight and grind his shaft against the boy below him. he threw his head back in pleasure and let out a soft whine, sending chills down hongseok's body and making him harder.

"so... good." he moaned as he looked down at hongseok, biting his lip placing his hands on hongseok's bare chest, feeling up and down his abs. he let out a large gasp as his fellow member grabbed his hips roughly and pushed him down, making the grinding sensation better than it was before.