wooyu

oK ANOTHER SMUT YAYYY

yayyy??

OK DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE BELOW 92

YES SO IF U READ JINHONGSEOK AND UR 91 YOU CANT READ THIS

YEAH YOU CAN READ THIS

ok whatever spoil ur innocent minds leTS GO WOOSEOK AND YUTO

*in the distance* JUST FAK ALREADY

oooooooo

>>•<<

"fuck," yuto breathed out as he read the messages of wooseok in the group chat, typing out the words that flew out of his mouth. he then logged out and dropped his phone onto his bed and ran for the door.

"what's got you excited?" yanan, yuto's roommate said as he stood up from his bed. he also had just logged out, just to annoy his boyfriend yeo one who cried out for his help.

yuto blushed and looked down, smiling a little. "i-i'm just heading for wooseok's room, t-that's all." he said softly with a little chuckle at the end, making eye contact with the older and innocent mind.

yanan looked at him skeptically and shrugged. "oh well, have fun!"

yuto sighed in relief and exited the room, making his way down a long corridor. he stopped at his tracks when he saw a door open.

changgu's head popped out and he made direct contact with yuto's eyes. changgu's pupils widened and he started screaming. "oh my god yanan!!"

changgu bolted, a large gust of wind following him, rippling through yuto's clothes and pushing him back a bit. yuto shook his head in confusion, his thoughts being disrupted by a large slam of a door. changgu and yanan's voice were heard from behind yuto, arguing about how yanan just left changgu.

yuto made his way to his boyfriend's room and entered quietly. there he saw the 6ft man laid on his bed, wearing nothing but his black ripped jeans. an arm behind his head to prop it as he texted away on his phone, a small smirk on his face as well.

yuto blushed horribly at the sight of his lover sprawled out half naked. dark thoughts ran through his mind, not to mention his pants were getting tighter than ever.

"hmm, i see my baby was a little excited to see me." wooseok's voice rang out as he saw yuto at his door. he then put his phone down and stood up, walking ever so slowly to yuto.

"if you didn't want to choke on a stick," yuto started as he walked more into the dark room, the moon from outside being the only source of light. "then what would you choke on wooseok?" he asked seductively, closing the door behind him.

wooseok chuckled and pulled yuto by his hips, turning them around so that wooseok's back was against the door and yuto was leaning on him, their crotches barely touching. "you better be thinking i wanted to choke on my love for jesus christ and not your dick, adachi."

yuto laughed and slapped wooseok bare chest. "fucking pervert." he said, running his tan hand through the taller one's hair. "but that exactly what i was thinking of."

"trust me baby," wooseok said. "i already knew that ever since you logged out."

wooseok finally connected their lips together. their soft lips worked with each other and tongues danced with one another. the room started to get even hotter as the two continued to make out till their lips were swollen. wooseok began to take off yuto's shirt and pull down his pants. he then broke the kiss and rested his forehead against his.

"hmm yuto," wooseok groaned as he palmed the shorter boy through his boxers. yuto moaned in response, gripping into wooseok shoulders as he shivered in pleasure. "you're already so hard for me and all we did was make out."

yuto blushed a light shade of pink and squeezed the taller boy's shoulders and whined. his breath hitched as wooseok continued to palm him. "i-i-it's really difficult to--" yuto was cut off by a large moan as wooseok's other hand went to his ass and groped it good. "not get hard in a situation like this." yuto finally managed to finish his sentence in a strained whisper.

wooseok pulled down yuto's boxers, revealing his large shaft in front of him. the younger boy moaned at the sight and kissed his lover, the make out was fast and needy. the couple kissed till they reached wooseok's lower bunk. yuto sat down and watched as wooseok kneeled down and was head level with his dick.

wooseok, with his big brown baby eyes, looked up at yuto with his sinful pupils starring straight (lol but they ain't straight) at him. yuto was breathing heavily, starring back through his long bangs that covered his eyelids. even if he wasn't seeing him very clear, every naughty action wooseok did was clear to him.

wooseok started to lick up and down, from the bottom to the tip. he used his tongue in many ways and yuto could not take it. he was going crazy by all his simple actions. wooseok began going down on him, taking in each inch little by little till his nose was touching yuto's lower abdomen.

"fuuuuuck~" yuto moaned loudly, not caring if the other pentagon members heard him. he was having the best pleasure of his life and he really really enjoyed it. his hands went behind his boyfriend's head and pushed him down. "choke on it, like you said."

and so wooseok did. he gagged, he cried, but he enjoyed every moment of it. his baby was enjoyed the pleasure and so he endured the pain down his throat. he bobbed faster and faster, harder than the last suck. he barely went up for air and was just relying on his willpower till yuto finished.

"wooseok." yuto said a little high pitched. "i-im gonna--"

with a loud moan, yuto finished and laid down on wooseok's bed. all of his energy was drained out of him and he could not see straight (again, they gay af). wooseok wiped his mouth and his eyes and smirked at the tired boy in front of him. "liked it?"

"are you fucking kidding me?"

"what?"

"that was the best blowjob ever, babe."

wooseok laughed and pulled yuto into his arms. he didn't kiss him, since he just sucked his penis, but he laid a small peck on his forehead before putting them both under his must be washed covers and slept the night away.

"do you think the others heard us?" the japanese boy asked.

"yup." wooseok said bluntly and smirked. "i bet they enjoyed it."

>>o<<

this will be the last update in a while, this didn't include hyojong so I just decided to upload it. Please pray that he stays along with hyuna, and that yanan gets better!