Part 1

Age 11.

You were just like every other kid, just wanting to go outside the but wasn't allowed. You were eating dinner with your mother.

Y/n:Hey mom, I just wanna go outside the wall and see how it is like outside.

Mom:Remember Y/n, there are titans out there,we stay inside the wall just be safe.

Y/n:Yeah, alright mother.

Mom:Now will you there be a gentleman and get your returning father and sister some food.

Y/n:Wait, they're returning now?

Mom:Yes Y/n.

Y/n:Oh great, I gotta get some food right now!

Mom:Y/n wait!

Before you could hear her, you were out of the house full speed. Once you were outside you started looking around seeing what you could before your father and your sister.

You looked over towards a vegetable shop which was being run by an old man. You walked over to him.

Y/n:Hey mister Griffin.

Mr.Griffon:Hey Y/n, usually these vegetable cost 20 dollars but for you my friend, they're free.

He handed you some veggies.

Y/n:Thank you mister.

You ran up to meet your father and your sister and while you doing so you saw that the place was crowded with people. You saw some scouts who were injured while some are dead and some are missing body parts and being carried on by wagons.

You spotted your sister and father.

Y/n:Nata, father.

Nata:little brother!

You ran up to them both and hugged them.

Y/n:I can't believe that you  made it out alive.

Nata:Love you little brother.

Father:Love you son.

You heard a woman crying holding her son severed arms. You felt a little sad inside seeing the woman crying like that.

While you watching the woman cry you spotted your best friends Eren and Mikasa.

Y/n:Hey Nata, I gotta go.

Nata:Okay. Y/n.

You walked over your Mikasa and Eren.

Y/n:Hey guys.

Eren:Hey Y/n.

Y/n:So you guys mind if I help out?

Eren:No we're fine.

Mikasa:Actually that would be great.

Y/n:Yeah, who would help out some as pretty as you.

This really causes Mikasa to blush. You took up some thinks and started carrying with your bare hands until you were at Eren's house.

Y/n:Okay, I'll see you guys later.

You walked backed over to your house where you started having a happy family reunion.

Father:Y/n, there's something I need to talk to you about in which I need to talk to you in private.

He led you to your room in which he injected something into your hand.

Y/n:What are you doing?

Father:Y/n, this contain the power of a titan, if you bite your hand you will turn into one. You must use it if necessary.