The school network

Under the pseudonym of "Ghosting" a mysterious writer has given us all sensations over the last few months. He sent us one poetry piece a week, using a computer at school, varying computers every week so even though we figured out the IP address of them each time we couldn't pin this ghostwriter down. It was as if he was really a ghost, never revealing his next move to us, only amazing us with his artistic liberties. More than once he gave shivers and tears in the editorial staff for our website, "The school network" but never wanted any credit. We did sign them with his handle every time he sent us one, publishing his sad but also poetic and thought-provoking works every week here which got attention of both the good and bad kind, our dear readers enjoying them but also from our dear principal McNamara who demanded us to either remove this section of the website entirely or for the entire site to be shutdown by him. 

We cannot afford to lose this entire website due to this and are sincerely sorry for not being able to publish anything more, though we did ask for this last entry to be published and sent out to you, the public and are grateful for the opportunity of it so here we present the last piece of poetry of Ghosting, our mysterious secret member. Enjoy it.

I became muted

Though you refuted

My thesis of being alone

You called out for heroes

Yet along came these zeroes

These lines I write at home

You always wished for even more

Without me life would be such a bore

And even though the praise is nice

I wanted you to notice

How having to cope is

Yet all that's left's a Geist

-Ghosting