August 28, 2018

Hello to anyone is reading this........ Ok, the reason I made this book is because a friend of mine wants me too make another book. Well, she told me that on my birthday party or on Instagram. I don't remember.........

Ok, just to give you guys a heads up, the titles that I'll do is the days. Like a journal or diary.

I don't really mind doing this really. Another reason I'm doing this is because I want my friends to know my true feelings about anything. What happen in the day, what I'm thinking about and etcetera. This will give my friends a chance to finally know the real me and FINALLY help me.
What I meant by that is that I feel like my friends are not really helping me................

You may get confuse of what I'm saying. I may switch the subject fairly quickly, so please take your time. And I'm not that good at grammar.

Like what I said in the description, you guys can ask anything about me. I don't mind. Plus, I really need to let everything out on me.

To my friends that knows me in reality, this is your chance to know my inner self and what I think of you guys and much more.

Let me start from scratch.

Hello, I'm Jannahkili101. You guys can call me Kili. (I'm not spilling my true name yet. ;3) I'm a fan of Undertale and it's Alternative Universes, PowerPuffGirls(Z), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Naruto(Regular and Shippunden(?)), Bendy and the Ink Machine and probably more. I'm not a full fan of them, I'm just one of those neutral fans, I think?

My favorite color is Green, Orange, Blue, White and Black.

I'm very clueless about almost everything and only know the most simplest(?) things. When it comes to BIG words, I don't really understand. Basically I kinda have a mind of a toddler. Kinda.

I'm very mature to my family(cousins, little sibs, aunts, uncles, etc.), but I'm super immature to my friends. Well to mature people, except adults. To make it short, I'm only mature to immature people and I'm only immature to mature people, except adults or in public. School doesn't count.

I sometimes can't think straight and just write or type the words that pops into my head. So, whenever I commented on a book, I don't really know what I type.

........................... I'm super, super, SUPER sensitive of everything really......................... I don't think my friends know that.

I keep everything about me to myself, mostly that's how I got super sensitive. I'm afraid of brokening(?) others, losing control of myself and people being afraid or scared of me like I'm some demon, monster or those super bad villains in stories, shows and movies...............

I think I spoken to much. Everytime when I have a sickening feeling in my chest(or should I say heart), I always don't feel well....... This always happens if I spoken to much or type, write or anything that people could hear and read the stuffs about me..........

I hope you guys are doing well.*smiles* Feel free to ask questions. Sayonara!