Who cares about the date?

Jannah:*is smiling**hums a song happily*

BC:*raises brow* What's with her?

Kili:*smiles softly* She's happy.

Leafa: Reason...?

JannahKili: Her depression is slowly decreasing.

BC: Really?!*relief* What happen?

Kili:*chuckles* That's a story for another time. We can tell you when everyone's here.

Leafa:*groans**plays with a kunai* That'll be forever! Everyone's busy with their own thing...

JannahKili:*shakes head* Not quite. I've invited everyone to sleepover here for a week.

BC: And when's that?

Kili: Tomorrow.

Leafa and BC:*looks at each other and smirks* Great!

The next day...............

Jannah:*still happy**randomly dances*

Naruko:*smiles* Well someone's finally--

The boys:--Truly--

The other girls:--Genuinly(?)--

Jannah: Happy!

Cotton Candy(CC): So what happen?

Everyone:*sits around Jannah*

Jannah: Well.....*eyes soften* I gain more friends. They and my other friends made me laugh at something that we both enjoy. Nothing actually bad.

May:*beams* That's wonderful!

Jannah: I've also gain some comments that make me love myself more. Not how I like killing, knives and such. Even though a boy said it.*smiles sheeplessly*

Lance:*jealous* A friend right?

Jannah:*giggles* I would never love anyone else.*pecks his lips* Only you.

Lance:*smiles* Well that's great!

Jannah: And I finally realize that... *tears pours out* There are people who cares about me and help me with my troubles.

Everyone:*smiles softly and gives a big hug*

Jannah:*hugs back* I feel happy... Relief... Hopefull... That everything will turned out okay...

Jannah:*looks at them* You may not be real or not fully yourself cause I control you, but thank you for supporting me when I feel down...

Wendy: We're finally glad that there's people out there that are willing to help you.

Peter(Pan): Yeah!

Princess Mayla: It doesn't matter that you're only talking to yourself, but with different names.

Charlie: As long you know that we're there for you and your friends outside this world.

Bellota: We all love you.

Jannah:*more tears pour down* Thanks you guys!

Heya peeps. I'm feeling better day by day and slowly, but surely, not being depress anymore. I'm glad I made more friends and knowing that they care for me.

To my friends who knew me longer. Don't blame yourself for not noticing or helping me. It's not your fault. I'm glad that we've stayed friends longer.

Hope you guys have a amazing day/night, morning/noon/evening!

#LoveYourself
#DepressionBeGone!